• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Here's one that will tickle your noodle...

Machine Man...no not that Machine Man....

Key Collector is saying Machine Man #1 is first cameo of the Ironman from 2020 and first full is Machine Man #2. His name is Arno Stark.
Why anyone would care? I'm not sure. But Key Collector did put out a "Key Issue alert" for it earlier today.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

Key Collector is saying Machine Man #1 is first cameo of the Ironman from 2020 and first full is Machine Man #2. His name is Arno Stark.
Why anyone would care? I'm not sure. But Key Collector did put out a "Key Issue alert" for it earlier today.

JYnya7w.gif

1 hour ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

That's pretty interesting. There's also another Machine Man series that reprinted and condensed that 4 issue series into a new 2 issue one. Could be confusing if people are trying to spec.

Original 4 issue Mini-Series 1984

Reprinted 2 issue series 1994

Edited by WhatMeWorry

2 hours ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

For what it's worth, at the Marvel panel at NYCC this year, they did heavily hint that Iron Man 2020 will play a big role in an upcoming storyline.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

Is that the guy with the angry facemask and gears on his shoulders?  I didn't know there was an earlier appearance than the Amazing Spidey annual, and never bothered to check.  Good to know, all the dirty flippers are going to be scrounging dollar bins for that one.

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Is that the guy with the angry facemask and gears on his shoulders?  I didn't know there was an earlier appearance than the Amazing Spidey annual, and never bothered to check.  Good to know, all the dirty flippers are going to be scrounging dollar bins for that one.

I have to scrounge mine. This is silly. Machine Man 2. Blue Beetle 5.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:48 PM, FineCollector said:

Found both of my copies 

On 12/29/2018 at 5:00 PM, Lazyboy said:

I'm pretty sure he means Infinite Crisis 5.

I believe Jamie is a pretty important key in the long run. I don't think it's a silly one. With the popularity of young justice it doesn't really surprise me. It just took a minute for others to catch on to the character's importance. Just my 2 cents.