• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

Hey, it's one of a few books that has this sort of following for this sort of reason...The Rifleman Log/Dong cover, The Archie Pearl Necklace and/or "Beat Off" cover... Any others? But yes, to say it was banned/recalled, that's a lie. Seal rape...well it kind of looks like that COULD be happening..among other potential things. One day I will find that in a dollar box or a yard sale pile, I know it...

5 hours ago, LordRahl said:

Please, for the love of all that is holy, tell me you are joking!

Don't forget the 1st app. of Spider-Duck in the back pages of Marvel Tales with Todd McFarlane's Spidey and X-men cover. No downside, as Peter Porker needs an extended family in his animated universe. Time to spec? Cross-over potential with Howard the Duck and GotG?

7v4ymZy.jpg

On 11/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, 1Cool said:

I'd think naming the mini series Magik and it's based on her would be a defacto calling her Magik.

Just a small update on the Magik 1st appearance mess. In Uncanny X-Men 171, Illyana has a sequence where she attacks Kitty and pulls the Soul Sword from limbo for the 1st time. This is the 1st time she has shown her new powers. When Kitty subdues her Illyana snaps out of her trance and cries "I remember" (in reference to her time in limbo). Soul Sword is not named (but cuts Kitty while in her unsolid form) and term Magik has still not been used. Published months before the mini series Magik, which was published months before New Mutants 14.

Uncanny X-Men 160 (1st teen Illyana)
Uncanny X-Men 171 (1st and only Soulsword before Magik mini)
Magik 1-4 (Storyline of how Illyana became Magik from 6 years in limbo)
New Mutants 14 (1st time Magik shown with New Mutants)

Take your pick.

22 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Don't forget the 1st app. of Spider-Duck in the back pages of Marvel Tales with Todd McFarlane's Spidey and X-men cover. No downside, as Peter Porker needs an extended family in his animated universe. Time to spec? Cross-over potential with Howard the Duck and GotG?

7v4ymZy.jpg

Don't forget What The...?! #26 1st appearance of Piguel O'Hara aka Spider-Ham 15.88

Edited by WhatMeWorry

Is the talk of a new painkiller jane movie bumping up the (what i always thought was) underpriced 22 brides #1? Copies seem to be pretty scarce around the internet.

3 hours ago, Green said:

Is the talk of a new painkiller jane movie bumping up the (what i always thought was) underpriced 22 brides #1? Copies seem to be pretty scarce around the internet.

Stop being cheap :baiting:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22-Brides-1-CGC-9-8-NM-MT-0331337005-1st-Painkiller-Jane-3-96/273565950491?hash=item3fb1cd221b:g:hp8AAOSwEwhb8P0u

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nintendo Power #1 continues to sell well, with more high grade copies coming to market....

Nintendo Power #6 has some sales as well....

For those inclined :foryou: 

Look for new top census copies to hit very soon😉