• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, divad said:

Indeed, that's my whole point. This book has everything going for it, while the "1st app" is about as lame as "baby Nathan" . . . :grin: The market needs to adjust to reality. :sumo:

MM2 has him named, full appearance both in face and in full-IM suit, 13 panels of dialogue.

What else is needed for a 1st app? (shrug)

Edited by jcjames

30 minutes ago, jcjames said:

MM2 has him named, full appearance both in face and in full-IM suit, 13 panels of dialogue.

Nothing, except Diva doesn't have any copies that he can over-grade or over-price to sell on the 'bay to some sucker. :D

4 hours ago, shadroch said:

As the cover specifically states "He's Back", it seems to suggest it's not his first appearance.

He's prominently featured in Machine Man (LS) #3 and #4 before that. That Spider-man Annual, if the cover says anything, features a newer armor. 

Cover to Machine Man 2020 #2 (reprints MM LS #3 and #4). Love it.

MM2020.jpg

Edited by WhatMeWorry

10 hours ago, joecgcmaniac said:
11 hours ago, jcjames said:

Nothing, except Diva doesn't have any copies that he can over-grade or over-price to sell on the 'bay to some sucker. :D

Sold three copies of MM2 already . . . so the joke's on you. :acclaim:

11 hours ago, jcjames said:

Nothing - I agree it's his first appearance. Never said it wasn't. Read both books and then tell me what you think. :grin:

9 hours ago, divad said:

Nothing - I agree it's his first appearance. Never said it wasn't. Read both books and then tell me what you think. :grin:

Your characterization of his 1st app in MM2 being "as lame as baby Nathan" is... well, as lame as baby Nathan. :baiting:

15 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Not on ebay, but Albedo 2 9.8  just sold for $31k! The last one sold for $6871 in 2/18. Just incredible. 

https://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/search.asp?FocusedOnly=1&where=auctions&title=albedo&GO=GO&ItemType=CB

Crazy sale for sure. And I love it...

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/452197-maybe-i-missed-something/

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Thanks, I scanned the Topics to see if something had been posted. "Maybe I Missed Something" didn't exactly stand out to me. I guess I missed something!

On 6/9/2019 at 11:20 AM, Lobo1969 said:

Keep in mind this is a GLOSSY cover version that goes for quite a bit more than the regular MATTE cover.

QUITE a bit more:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rai-0-Glossy-Cover-CGC-9-9-1st-Bloodshot-Highest-Glossy-Graded-Higher-Than-9-8-/254256742827?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true