• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,771 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2019 at 4:58 PM, musicmeta said:

Moon Knight #8 also has very low census numbers.  I think only 4 in 9.8.  Good thing I have one. 

Anything significant to the book though? The two Moon Knight books that have now really popped have first appearances.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Anything significant to the book though? The two Moon Knight books that have now really popped have first appearances.

Not that I know of.  I think that's probably why the low numbers in 9.8 and that mostly black cover.  There should be plenty of 9.8 candidates that can be submitted for all of the issues IMHYWO.  Some of the issues in 9.8 are definitely selling for more then they were.
I like Moon Knight and was glad to pick up most of the 38 issues before the show announcement. I have a raw set as well but not all in high grade.   I only have the Werewolf By Night 32 in 9.4. 

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:
2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Not that I know of.  I think that's probably why the low numbers in 9.8 and that mostly black cover.  There should be plenty of 9.8 candidates that can be submitted for all of the issues IMHYWO.  Some of the issues in 9.8 are definitely selling for more then they were.
I like Moon Knight and was glad to pick up most of the 38 issues before the show announcement. I have a raw set as well but not all in high grade.   I only have the Werewolf By Night 32 in 9.4. 

I would say in general for the low census ones SELL NOW!!!!! Probably tons of stuff got submitted in the last two months or will be at NYCC.  Be the first to market, count your cash, then walk away.  Don't be left holding the bag.

16 hours ago, Wolverinex said:
On 9/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, manetteska said:

Were the keys picked before the public got in there or picked by other buyers?

Best "estate sale" I went to was almost entirely comics, toys, and other kid-related stuff from the 70's-90's. Earlier customers were walking about with huge bundles of GI Joe vehicles and sets in boxes.

Two full rooms of comics; a few big keys were priced separately (ASM 129, ASM 300, Harbinger 1, etc.) but everything else was (I think) $5 for bronze and $1 for anything newer. With all of the keys still in there. I was not the first comic guy in there, but still left with a huge haul.

I doubt I'll ever see anything like that again.

How did you hear about it?

I think it was on estatesales.net.

On 9/30/2019 at 7:03 PM, musicmeta said:

A Moon Knight #14 in CGC 9.8 White just sold on ebay for an INCREDIBLE price of $1,105.  I really wanted it but the bidding got to rich for my blood.  Hopefully, people will start sending their #14's in for grading and more 9.8's will turn up.
#14 is the only issue I need to complete the 1st series all in 9.8 White....38 issues.  I only have the #14 in 9.6 white. 

Drop me a PM. :gossip:

Looking to sell some stuff, would be happy to give you a favorable price.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:17 AM, ygogolak said:

Secret Origins #46, 1st Arm Fall-Off Boy saw some nice sales this week. However, it’s relevance may have been short lived. No matter, the damage is done now.

Are you saying the arm has fallen off for good? hm

24 minutes ago, ygogolak said:
48 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Are you saying the arm has fallen off for good? hm

No, nothing official yet. But I like the research done here:

https://geektyrant.com/news/set-photos-from-james-gunns-the-suicide-squad-show-nathan-fillion-pete-davidson-and-jai-courtney-in-costume

Seems like any DC portrayal of "arm fall off boy" will be described as a "Bucky knock-off" by MCU fans.

26 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

And why is that? Did something specific get announced with regard to Carnage today?

Yes. New villain announced last night so I gave a look this morning on sales. 

Found a few newsstand still cheap on Mercari and grabbed them.

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

How nice. I'm rich!

Lol yea a lot af people going to make out at that. 

I see newsstand going up to 40.00 and directs going for 20.00 or so...

9.8s are going to reach 300.00

just my prediction until people move on to the next thing.