• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,780 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, faster friends said:

Why do all the sellers name end in grime?

"grime" is my franchise: truegrime, puregrime, realgrime, finegrime, urbangrime, whitecollargrime, and cybergrime. :acclaim:

and, of course: divadrabnud :shy:

Edited by divad

On 1/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, divad said:

"grime" is my franchise: truegrime, puregrime, realgrime, finegrime, urbangrime, whitecollargrime, and cybergrime. :acclaim:

and, of course: divadrabnud :shy:

Because nothing says quality comic books like 'grime'. :devil:

6 minutes ago, cd4ever said:

Because nothing says quality comic books like 'grime'. :devil:

It's a play on "crime" doofus  :makepoint:  A pre-superhero homage . . . 

:whee:

Edited by divad

18 hours ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Also Increased sales at about 10 bucks or so since Super Bowl with Loki being in a jump suit that had Time Variance Authority logo. 

Not bad for a dollar bin book!

5492C3C8-880E-45C4-89D4-B26FDC1CA5D0.png

This is awesome. When I was going through multiples in my comic collection, I looked up each issue to see if there was anything of significance to potentially warrant a higher price, or holding onto it for now. I noticed that this was the first appearance of the Time Variance Authority, which I had never heard of, so I assumed it wasn't particularly important, but put it aside anyway.

43 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

This is awesome. When I was going through multiples in my comic collection, I looked up each issue to see if there was anything of significance to potentially warrant a higher price, or holding onto it for now. I noticed that this was the first appearance of the Time Variance Authority, which I had never heard of, so I assumed it wasn't particularly important, but put it aside anyway.

Yea this can get big depending on the part they play in the wide scope of the MCU...

Will be a good flip once an actual trailer drops and it’s brought to more public attention.

May be a good long term hold if they play a bigger part and that’s very possible.

Its a cool book to find in a collection or a 2 dollar box.

Ill buy these all day for under 10 bucks shipped