• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2020 at 8:53 PM, divad said:

"grime" is my franchise: truegrime, puregrime, realgrime, finegrime, urbangrime, whitecollargrime, and cybergrime. :acclaim:

and, of course: divadrabnud :shy:

:baiting:

9 hours ago, Von Cichlid said:

Bidders either didn't read the description or didn't bother looking up the word "FACSIMILE" in all caps from the description.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:41 AM, FFB said:
On 2/20/2020 at 1:25 AM, LordRahl said:

:whatthe: :whatthe: an FFB sighting? Haven't seen you post in years. Is this just a drive by or sticking around?

I thought I'd stick around. Seems like there is a lot less traffic here these days? Where did everybody go? 

This place is a pale shadow of what it used to be.

9 hours ago, Jëffrö... said:

Seems like it.  Did everyone just up and leave for another forum, or did everyone just stop posting about comics?  Seems like the GA forum is the only one that didn't lose all of its members.  :sorry:

10 hours ago, valiantman said:

Bidders either didn't read the description or didn't bother looking up the word "FACSIMILE" in all caps from the description.

I've noticed a lot of that going around. My LCS had it as one of their wall books with the $3.99 part covered... 

3 hours ago, FFB said:
13 hours ago, Jëffrö... said:

Seems like it.  Did everyone just up and leave for another forum, or did everyone just stop posting about comics?  Seems like the GA forum is the only one that didn't lose all of its members.  :sorry:

It's a new regime - lotsa youngsters. Takes a bit to stomach sometimes. :bigsmile: Many of the vets went over to the CBCS boards, but I found that even less interesting.

Edited by divad

17 hours ago, divad said:

It's a new regime - lotsa youngsters. Takes a bit to stomach sometimes. :bigsmile: Many of the vets went over to the CBCS boards, but I found that even less interesting.

Seems like there is no organization to the threads over there, other than a weird tagging system.  :pullhair:

On 2/22/2020 at 10:57 PM, divad said:

Also remember alot of people have you on ignore, so it might seem like a baren wasteland of comic book yesteryear from your perspective: like the first couple Mad Max movies, you just driving around looking for an adventure.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:27 PM, FFB said:
On 2/22/2020 at 9:56 AM, Jëffrö... said:

Lots of people left after the "New Board" software/platform was instituted.