• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

I'm sure someone will come along and say "This print ad in this comic, is the real first appearance of Batman"  and then that book would take off.  We already have people paying an arm and a leg for the first print ad of Spawn, Why not Batman and Superman as well? Let's see how ridiculous we can get with a 1st appearance.   

First appearance of Wolverine, Thor 229, Daredevil 115, Marvel Premiere 19.

19 hours ago, IkewithMike said:

Almost back to reasonable prices, no? I predict this book making it back to the dollar bin

What do you mean? $20 > $2

17 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

I'm sure someone will come along and say "This print ad in this comic, is the real first appearance of Batman"  and then that book would take off.  We already have people paying an arm and a leg for the first print ad of Spawn, Why not Batman and Superman as well? Let's see how ridiculous we can get with a 1st appearance.   

That's already been tried. Their are ads for Tec 27 in other comics.

14 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Note as well that two of those are newsstands

Oh yea, but they are not labeled in the listings.

13 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

but those all are after Hulk 180, no?

Same month.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, IkewithMike said:

Almost back to reasonable prices, no? I predict this book making it back to the dollar bin

Jeez, when did these become double digit books? I have been waiting forever but have been out of the loop for a few months. I would sell the pair for $9-12, maybe

4 hours ago, the blob said:

Jeez, when did these become double digit books? I have been waiting forever but have been out of the loop for a few months. I would sell the pair for $9-12, maybe

A few years ago. Its come down, but still  not enough

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

X-Men #4 has not been a $20 for years. He was recently rumored to be showing up in the Falcon & Winter Soldier show so it has seen an uptick. Nothing confirmed about the show.

Hows wolverine ....80 or was it 81 with x23 test tube. The bottom finally fall outta that one?