• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

Here are some recent Copper Sales that blew my skirt up! :bigsmile:

26 minutes ago, divad said:

Man of Steel 19 is pretty high.. but everything in high grade always commands a premium

Edited by littledoom

14 hours ago, divad said:

Nice sales! I see that you ship worldwide (excluding a few). Are you seeing a jump in international buyers lately similar to what we were seeing domestically in late Spring?

15 hours ago, comixry said:

Nice sales! I see that you ship worldwide (excluding a few). Are you seeing a jump in international buyers lately similar to what we were seeing domestically in late Spring?

Yes, a bit lately - about 25% :smile: compared to about 10% generally.

23 hours ago, BrooksR said:

Books of Magic 1 $36?! When did that become a thing?

It hasn't. You can buy sets of 1-4 all day long for $20. You'll learn to throw all of his sales out of the normal discussion for prices. If it didn't have "9.8" in the title (and it's clearly not), it would have brought zilch. 

5 hours ago, divad said:

Are you saying that copy of BOM isn’t a sweet copy? :baiting:

With the reading crease lines on the front and back I don't know if it would get a 9.4 let alone a 9.8.  Never mind the small top edge wear and the blunting corners . . maybe a 9.2.

There are some nice looking books in the set you posted but the BOM is not the best of the bunch.

Edited by 1Cool

1 hour ago, kimik said:

I have not clicked on the books, but if the ones that are stated as 9.8 would come back as such that is a lot of money left on the table. Personally, if I owned them I would submit them myself to capture the max return.

It's pretty clear he has no intention of submitting any of those 9.8s.  These are the best sales for a 9.0-9.4 book you'll ever see!

9 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

It hasn't. You can buy sets of 1-4 all day long for $20. You'll learn to throw all of his sales out of the normal discussion for prices. If it didn't have "9.8" in the title (and it's clearly not), it would have brought zilch. 

I sold my graded 9.8 copy of # 1 for $175 two years ago, plus i have the only 9.8 # 2 of the original series. The prestige format was tough to get a 9.8.