• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,769 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Awesome, maybe I can get my $3 back on my 3 copies of #2!

I have  huge stack of posters for the TV show somewhere.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

IMG_9853.png

I listed a (raw) Canadian Price Variant newsstand on ebay yesterday... I have an offer in hand of C$650 (about US$500), and have countered to 2 other offers that were a bit lower. The book continues to be hot!

Edited by Brock

Speaking of Turtle FOMO, this reprint book was in the dollar bins for about 30 years as well. I guess there is a connection with the Last Ronin: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAELANGELO-CHRISTMAS-SPECIAL-1-1st-Appearance-LAST-RONIN-TMNT-TURTLES/353269174267?hash=item52407bcffb:g:7MYAAOSwDphfqIH~

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

it was very undervalued for that long.. every dog has its day

Every book has it 2 weeks of fame but don't blink in terms of selling - these crazy prices will not last when people hop to the new hot book of the week.

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

So I'm not hallucinating that there has been an uptick in quite a few of the x-men issues from 144 - 200, right? nothing crazy, but something?

Definitely there has been an upward trend for those issues.  The Paul Smith issues are great and way under valued.

14 hours ago, the blob said:

So I'm not hallucinating that there has been an uptick in quite a few of the x-men issues from 144 - 200, right? nothing crazy, but something?

For so many years I saw most of these pretty cheap and felt compelled to buy them even though i already have 4 or 5 copies of most of them (kind of like many 1980s spideys), telling myself "these are great books, their time will come despite high quantity", but at some point I stopped, there was a limit, and now it looks like they're alive...