• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, divad said:

Which is really stoopid as, On any given Sunday . . . :bigsmile:

Especially since it's an 80s Frank Miller book, was pretty darn good (IMO), and some are pretty tough in any decent grade. 

All the more reason to buy cheap now. 

Patrick

55 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Sending in that condition?

Just finished a submission of 100. This didn’t make the cut. What do you see that’s flawed?  I didn’t. Never read. Bagged and boarded since purchased. Doing quick press first as I’ve been burned by subtle spine rolls and light impressions before.

Edited by ThothAmon

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

Just finished a submission of 100. This didn’t make the cut. What do you see that’s flawed?  I didn’t. Never read. Bagged and boarded since purchased. Doing quick press first as I’ve been burned by subtle spine rolls and light impressions before.

Spine roll.
"Never read. Still in original packaging." :baiting:

Lets see the back cover. That doesn't look like spine roll. It does look like the spine isn't as flat as it should be but that's not the same as spine roll.

Edited by Jeffro.

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

I see right edge issues on top and bottom.

Could someone explain to me how New Mutants 98 has jumped soo much??!! 9.8’s were always in the $700-$900 range, I mean forever. Now they’re consistently selling for $1500 and up. How the hell did it go up this much? 😳

8 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Could someone explain to me how New Mutants 98 has jumped soo much??!! 9.8’s were always in the $700-$900 range, I mean forever. Now they’re consistently selling for $1500 and up. How the hell did it go up this much? 😳

A rising tide lifts all boats?