• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

^That book has all the makings of a book that balloons to $40-60 now up until the movie and then dips back into oblivion after....still, could turn a perennial dollar bin book into a future $5-7 book constantly. 

I’d be happy to get $20 for this drek ^^

Star Wars #1 9.8 with ow-w pages pops for 3200 on CLink 2 nights ago. She Hulk 1 goes for 1100+. 

Whether Concert season happens or not is going to be decided in a few weeks at the most, and that is trending towards a no with the venues already deciding to not sell season packages. Conventions have a little more leeway, bu not much. Another year of the comic covid market is just unfathomable.

2 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Star Wars #1 9.8 with ow-w pages pops for 3200 on CLink 2 nights ago. She Hulk 1 goes for 1100+. 

Whether Concert season happens or not is going to be decided in a few weeks at the most, and that is trending towards a no with the venues already deciding to not sell season packages. Conventions have a little more leeway, bu not much. Another year of the comic covid market is just unfathomable.

And I thought I did well by buying a 9.6 for $100 and a 9.8 for $200 a few years ago and reselling them last year at $200 and $550.

On 2/6/2021 at 12:00 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

JLI 18 & 19 is really when his popularity took off. I think those are undervalued (and would make a nice pair of slabs displayed next to each other).

Can't really beat those Bisley covers on his first mini.

Perhaps the most underappreciated is Omega Men 37, the first Lobo solo (solobo?) story, and the debut of the "Main Man" look, rather than the mirrored-Metamorpho/clown outfit he had in his first appearance.

Yeah, and Lobo was HOT at that time. Rule of 25, nostalgia cycle, etc dictates that these are worth picking up on the cheap, for sure.

35 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Lobo means wolf in Spanish 

Lobo: a migrant worker or homeless vagrant, especially one who is impoverished....

Oh wait.. That's Hobo.. Nevermind..

Then again there are these..

And 

http://hobolobo.net/