• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,766 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Space Usagi 1's are selling briskly at 50-60 dollars now.  Not sure why there's an uptick

Think all of this, as well as the increase in almost all Usagi titles has been due to new records set in prices as well as spec from last years announcement. 20210130_220026.jpg.a73eb6eb7ebfb89709a543681ecd32fb.jpg

1 hour ago, rexinnih said:

Just checked my 9.6. Not newsstand. Darn me for supporting local comic stores back in the day:grin:

I think I had 6 or 8 copies of that Annual. I sent off 2 for grading a few years ago and got 9.8s on both. Now I need to figure out where I put the rest, since they're all likely worth grading

Thor 391.... Thunderstrike finally getting love.. of all 90s beloved characters the days has come.... still waiting for Speedball, Night Thrasher, Ghost Rider 2099.. reminds me of 3-4 years ago when Pip the Troll books heated up.. books selling due to set photos

On 1/28/2021 at 7:18 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

No I mean fair enough I guess lol. I think just goes to show that endless supply dictates nothing, absolutely nothing. Can’t even remember the enormous amount of times I’ve heard someone reference sales for NM 98, Hulk 181 or ASM 300 and not get how it goes up considering the seemingly endless supply in all grades. And yet time and again, they go up lol.

Supply still matters.

But demand matters much more, agreed.

1 hour ago, grebal said:

Supply still matters.

But demand matters much more, agreed.

Right right, can definitely agree considerable amount of demand clearly for these extremely available books. Certainly impressive that soo many are willing to spend what they do.

12 hours ago, littledoom said:

Thor 391.... Thunderstrike finally getting love.. of all 90s beloved characters the days has come.... still waiting for Speedball, Night Thrasher, Ghost Rider 2099.. reminds me of 3-4 years ago when Pip the Troll books heated up.. books selling due to set photos

:banana: