• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, jcjames said:

I only own four polybagged X-Force 1s I got for 32 cents each... I can now retire! :grin:

20210212_203024-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I was able to dig up 4 Deadpool of my 15+ copies I had 

let us know how they do if you sell them!

9 minutes ago, jokiing said:

Is now the time to sell these Marvel trading cards? Knowing my history with selling too soon I'm a bit hesitant. Any fortune tellers among us?

I don’t think u can get mad at your future self for selling now when they’re hot.. it took this long to get hot.. I don’t know if marvel cards is equal to Star Wars comics... funny thing is CGC started grading cards just last year 

15 minutes ago, jokiing said:

Is now the time to sell these Marvel trading cards? Knowing my history with selling too soon I'm a bit hesitant. Any fortune tellers among us?

Were some / any of these cards ever worth money before now? If I had any I would sell now and buy a nice comic or two I have my eye on. 

9 minutes ago, Eddragon said:

For shiggles, I ripped open one of my extra X-Force #1s with the Deadpool card and threw it up on the bay...I was very happy to sell it for an amount that will cover the grading costs for 3 books with CGC :bigsmile:

sealed copies being opened for this may finally lead to a premium on sealed copies...hm

Just now, jcjames said:
3 minutes ago, manetteska said:

So has to do with the comic, not the card itself?

Yeah I don't think there are card variants.

last question

for the Negative direct to be a thing, does it at least have to have the deadpool card? or are we just talking X-force 1's? :shy: 

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

last question

for the Negative direct to be a thing, does it at least have to have the deadpool card? or are we just talking X-force 1's? :shy: 

People really only seem to care about the card. But also, I don't think it's been established that one of the Cap boxes is all that more common that the other. And of course, once you open the bag, it doesn't matter which version was matched up with which card initially