• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

last question

for the Negative direct to be a thing, does it at least have to have the deadpool card? or are we just talking X-force 1's? :shy: 

It's the deadpool cards people want, but that doesn't stop some sellers from hyping up the "variant" aspect of the book too! Mo money mo money mo money!

On 2/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, PeterPark said:

I was looking into the New Agents of Atlas, and while I appreciate the formation of an all-Asian super-team, I don't understand the reference of the name. It made sense when Marvel took characters from the Atlas titles of the 50's but I don't get it here. None of these characters are from Atlas, as far as I know. Why not use the opportunity to make a new name like Eastern Hemisphere Avengers or just something different altogether? I couldn't find the meaning of the reinterpretation anywhere online...but I am interested in getting the issue or series and would like to know a little more.

They are still led by Jimmy Woo. It's just some new members.

There is another Asian team called Protectors, which I'm not sure why they didn't just keep going with that. Also, let by Jimmy Woo.

9 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Glad you mentioned this as while I was digging through some of my books found one that didn't have the deadpool card, but did have this.20210214_234001.thumb.jpg.0bddd4dabb423a8938ef8e58f929b18f.jpg

The reason I asked if the negative still had to have the Deadpool card is,

All five of mine are the negative but no Deadpool card lol

IMG_20210215_094008694.jpg

14 hours ago, manetteska said:

Exactly. Once they’re out of the bag all the cards are the most expensive variant version. 

Ebay recent sales for that card is bouncing all over the place between $20 to $75. If you look at what category that they are listed under, the cards are selling evenly whether out of the bag under "Collectibles > Non-Sport Trading Cards > Trading Card Singles" versus sealed in the X-Force #1 under "Collectibles > Comics". Maybe just a tad bit more as single cards due to possibly card collectors not aware of the polybagged comics. If you're selling, singles may be the way; cheaper to send out and can pass the savings to the buyer.

Edited by comixry

2 hours ago, comixry said:

Ebay recent sales for that card is bouncing all over the place between $20 to $75. If you look at what category that they are listed under, the cards are selling evenly whether out of the bag under "Collectibles > Non-Sport Trading Cards > Trading Card Singles" versus sealed in the X-Force #1 under "Collectibles > Comics". Maybe just a tad bit more as single cards due to possibly card collectors not aware of the polybagged comics. If you're selling, singles may be the way; cheaper to send out and can pass the savings to the buyer.

So then card collectors will buy all the X-Force 1's, destroy the comic, keep the card and then BAM! Buy a Super RARE X_Force 1 for only 50 dollars! 

17 hours ago, divad said:

Which cards (included with comics only) besides Deadpool are doing well? hm

None except Deadpool.  All the others are still in the 1-5 dollar range. 

4 hours ago, ygogolak said:

They are still led by Jimmy Woo. It's just some new members.

There is another Asian team called Protectors, which I'm not sure why they didn't just keep going with that. Also, let by Jimmy Woo.

Totally Awesome Hulk 15, of which I bought 30 copies on spec! (Or was it 50?)  At least now worth a few dollars more than cost.

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:

X-Men 221.. I'd like to see that unused Mr. Sinister end credits scene

Sinister and Apocalypse are my favorite X villains. I want a Apocalypse reboot for the tragedy that was put out