• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AmazingComics413 said:

West Coast Avengers 45.

I watched the new WandaVision this morning and listed one of my copies immediately afterward. It didn’t last 30 minutes, but I think I may have sold for a bit too little.

Edited by BishopT

7 minutes ago, BishopT said:

I watched the new WandaVision this morning and listed one of my copies immediately afterward. It didn’t last 30 minutes, but I think I may have sold for a bit too little.

It’s on fire right now.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=west+coast+avengers+45&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_pgn=1

On 2/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, littledoom said:

Daredevil 270 still seeing increased sales... due to China not allowing Mephisto/Devil... Blackheart is the next best spawn entity.. Marvel really wants that Asian market like the NBA

can't mephisto really just be one of about a zillion demons out there? does china really ban anything like this? is sabrina banned in china? supernatural?

I have so many G.I. Joes from that era. I always bought them for a buck or less in nice shape, I figured a movie or TV show would make them pop again (the movies failed to do that except for the real keys, filler books remained filler). of course, THAT cover does not look familiar. So, I probably have 5 copies of 33...

6 hours ago, BrooksR said:

I love Joe but it seems like every vehicle has missiles that, when fired, would burn the driver, 🤨

Went to a shop today, couldn't believe how many people went to the Joe back issue bin.   Kind of hate how this goes down now.

Patrick

On 2/26/2021 at 7:40 AM, BishopT said:

I know the feeling . . . :sorry: which is why I only sell "make an offer" now.

13 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Went to a shop today, couldn't believe how many people went to the Joe back issue bin.   Kind of hate how this goes down now.

Patrick

I’m going to miss finding reasonably priced joes. It will happen to Sandman, one of my other favorites, soon. Get them while you can 🙂