• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,797 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

It's a garbage book.  Seriously its Jubilee, she was terrible on the X-Men cartoon and she might be the most worthless X-Men character of all time.  

I couldn't tell you what she was like on the cartoon. But she was on the cartoon, and a lot of people that are grown up now and can afford the book were probably kids when the cartoon came out and probably weren't all that discerning of what a quality character was, and have good memories of her.

5 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I couldn't tell you what she was like on the cartoon. But she was on the cartoon, and a lot of people that are grown up now and can afford the book were probably kids when the cartoon came out and probably weren't all that discerning of what a quality character was, and have good memories of her.

I liked Jubilee in the comic, she had a fun relationship with Wolverine 

3 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Longshot is still underrated... he is an awesome character with a cool ability

I agree.  Longshot was a great character, and I remember when the limited series was hot at the time.  Too expensive for me as a child with an allowance anyway.  Would love to see something new with the character.

3 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

i think she has appeal for the market demos that the movies might want to target

i also thought she had a nice run when wolverine is losing his powers and she's stuck with him

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

i think she has appeal for the market demos that the movies might want to target

i also thought she had a nice run when wolverine is losing his powers and she's stuck with him

If done right, she could do very well in the movies.  Honestly think a lot of millennials will like her.  

Agreed on the cover of 244, it was terrible. 

The book was popular for many years.  Then X-men fell out of favor for a long time.   So it doesn't surprise me that it's picked up again.

Patrick

I'm actually rather surprised, with all the discovery regarding multiple universes, quantum theory and such, that Age of Apocalypse hasn't exploded.

That was one of my favorite storylines, I collected practically every book involved, and the art at the time was fantastic. 

9 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Infinity Inc. #20 (1st Appearance of 2nd Hourman) because of movie news.

20 is the first civilian appearance. 21 should be the better book as it's the first character appearance.

But what if they use the third Hourman who first appeared in JLA 12 of the Morrison run? Or even the first one? 

2 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

20 is the first civilian appearance. 21 should be the better book as it's the first character appearance.

But what if they use the third Hourman who first appeared in JLA 12 of the Morrison run? Or even the first one? 

JLA #12 had all the cheap copies snatched up yesterday and there was a $15 sale last night. I haven't looked this morning, but that is probably the book to pull out of dollar bins if you see it.