• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,805 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Secret Wars II #3 is increasing.  Apparently sellers are saying it's the first appearance of the Beyonder which I'm not sure of.  It maybe the first physical appearance but I would argue that doesn't count!xD

raw sales seem to be mostly $5 and under, so it doesn't seem to be working. 

13 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

How is it that the cape drops straight down, but then there's this large billowing mass at the bottom? I'd like to see this laid out flat, so I can see the shape.

That's 'fate' power lol 

9 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

How is it that the cape drops straight down, but then there's this large billowing mass at the bottom? I'd like to see this laid out flat, so I can see the shape.

Not to mention those ridges at the top, that's some super strength starch!

9 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

That Sir, is like a finely permed Kentucky Waterfall.  Sometimes you can not explain the majestic magic, it must be witnessed. 

1289076.jpg.671b46e2778e46062235600d385d98c6.jpg

13 hours ago, bellrules said:

All Star Squadron 47 could be big. Dr. Fate origin and McFarlane art.

Found this one, but can't figure out what version this is. I've seen the newsstand and direct versions with the "50", what's this one?

Screenshot_20210326-004201_Amazon Shopping.jpg

7 minutes ago, HotKey said:

Found this one, but can't figure out what version this is. I've seen the newsstand and direct versions with the "50", what's this one?

Screenshot_20210326-004201_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Do you have this book or is the an image you pulled from online?

2 minutes ago, HotKey said:

An image from online, but I ordered it I'll have it in a week or so

Right on. Let me know if it does contain that Logo in the corner.  I do know a lot of times online places will pull images from other stock and it will not be the same issue that arrives. Some of these online images get pulled from TPB and other sources that have things that were never made. That said there have also been cases where various Logos have been used for multi packs, giveaways, etc. Sometimes if it does contain a different logo it will also note in the indica multi pack or later printing, but not always. Good luck. 

8 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Right on. Let me know if it does contain that Logo in the corner.  I do know a lot of times online places will pull images from other stock and it will not be the same issue that arrives. Some of these online images get pulled from TPB and other sources that have things that were never made. That said there have also been cases where various Logos have been used for multi packs, giveaways, etc. Sometimes if it does contain a different logo it will also note in the indica multi pack or later printing, but not always. Good luck. 

Considering that the art in the box is blue, and the stroke is so much bigger, it's either an image that does not represent an actual printed product, or it could be some sort of later reprint. Typically the art in the box is black so only the black plate needs to change between the Newsstand Edition and Direct Edition.

22 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

He's a Master of Magic, or at least he used to be.  Billowing capes are kids play.

I honestly don't pay much attention to why a book gets hot. I read about it here, pull them and sell them, but I'd love to know how Spiderman 252 isn't the first venom? The black costume was Venom, and 252 is the first black costume.  I think it is and will be one of the top ten books Marvel put out in the 80s.

57 minutes ago, shadroch said:

I honestly don't pay much attention to why a book gets hot. I read about it here, pull them and sell them, but I'd love to know how Spiderman 252 isn't the first venom? The black costume was Venom, and 252 is the first black costume.  I think it is and will be one of the top ten books Marvel put out in the 80s.

The black costume/symbiote is half of Venom. The other half is Eddie Brock, who doesn't appear until much later..