• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,781 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, PeterPark said:

1990 Impel Marvel Comics Super Heroes - [Base] #37 - Wolverine (Patch)

who the heck is he fighting that he only has a 95-41-48 record? i understand, his claws might not come out in a bar fight, but he has a metal encased skeleton and is virtually indestructable, etc etc. Is he a really lousy fighter or is he so drunk? I know he has a bar (in NY) he likes to go to where there is a guy who can "turn off" mutant abilities and then he's a regular bloke and all

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Elfquest-2-First-Print-by-Wendy-Pini-Warp-Graphics-1978-Great-Condition-LOOK-/333805251675?hash=item4db857ec5b%3Ag%3AL5wAAOSwht1fwaUU&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

you bought this one? i was in a best offer counter offer back and forth with him and decided to leave it alone, i had just bought 2 of them and I decided that was enough. 

On 1/2/2021 at 12:28 PM, fastballspecial said:

GPA is not going to accurate for a little while during stimulus and Covid. Might as well throw it out
the door.

Let me see.  I could pay Bills,  and feed my family vs. Buying comic books outta control? 🤔

Sure enough,  guess the answer is plain to see....

42 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

What? I've Sold 115s last 3 weeks for $50 to 90 a piece. But they were high grade.

Sorry this is in UK.

I had a copy up for about $35 (VF) for about 4 weeks with no movement. It sold last week so I

put up my last 5 copies which sat a while and all went yesterday within 10 minutes of the trailer showing

31 minutes ago, the blob said:

are these reprints of the hulk mag stories?

on a related note, the hulk mags with moon knight are finally seeing some action. overdue.

I believe so. Marvel did a few "Special Editions" like this is the early '80s. There was a Starlord one that reprinted some of the Magazine stories. X-Men Special Edition reprinted GSX #1, Micronauts reprinted the first dozen or so issues. Doctor Strange reprinted the first couple of issues of his comic. Captain America reprinted some early issues of his Silver Age book (and some really random backups, including — here's a fun find — the first appearance of Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. First time reprinted maybe? : https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_America_Special_Edition_Vol_1_2). (The Starlord on, oddly, contains some Doctor Who backup story.) You get the picture. There was an FF one, and, I believe, Warlock and Captain Marvel. Probably some others too.

33 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I believe so. Marvel did a few "Special Editions" like this is the early '80s. There was a Starlord one that reprinted some of the Magazine stories. X-Men Special Edition reprinted GSX #1, Micronauts reprinted the first dozen or so issues. Doctor Strange reprinted the first couple of issues of his comic. Captain America reprinted some early issues of his Silver Age book (and some really random backups, including — here's a fun find — the first appearance of Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. First time reprinted maybe? : https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_America_Special_Edition_Vol_1_2). (The Starlord on, oddly, contains some Doctor Who backup story.) You get the picture. There was an FF one, and, I believe, Warlock and Captain Marvel. Probably some others too.

wild that the reprint MK book is on par or more expensive than the original, beautiful, hulks. there have been some strong hulk mag sales recently, but they were mostly comis4less, so who knows?

15 minutes ago, the blob said:

wild that the reprint MK book is on par or more expensive than the original, beautiful, hulks. there have been some strong hulk mag sales recently, but they were mostly comis4less, so who knows?

The covers are on these Special Edition reprints books are really nice, for the most part, so I can understand in some cases wanting the reprint more.

image.png.d97cbfc539b3e6d94b72e512a3e3406e.pngimage.png.550f4f634318999cf886cbd91806bc44.png

On 4/20/2021 at 3:49 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Avengers

Has an ad for the MK 1-3

”Pages seen for the first time in color and pages seen for the first time anywhere”

ABF464F9-F798-4980-B2F9-5B3EFA66AFBD.jpeg

1D6CA3E9-4503-40CA-BF02-75F85624E3D1.jpeg

On 4/20/2021 at 4:42 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

The covers are on these Special Edition reprints books are really nice, for the most part, so I can understand in some cases wanting the reprint more.

A8F6284E-89D7-485E-88D6-2F90938EBB3F.jpeg

This book reprints 78/79

DA5FD493-C883-47BA-A3A8-804560336165.jpeg

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 4/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, oakman29 said:

Let me see.  I could pay Bills,  and feed my family vs. Buying comic books outta control? 🤔

Sure enough,  guess the answer is plain to see....

What book(s) did you buy with your stimulus money?