• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Nice way to end the series, with that dumbass cover.  

It's cool that she's hanging like Spider-man. 

At least she wasn't laying down and they turned it sideways. 

Patrick

On 4/15/2021 at 9:35 PM, followtheleader said:

Very interesting.  

Cool book, but not one I'd expect to be of interest. 

Concerning Wolverine 1, that book has seesawed many times since it came out.   I hope it gets some real love because it's too low for some time. 

Patrick

Omega Men 3 is way undervalued like a lot of DC books.

41 minutes ago, Rip said:

Omega Men 3 is way undervalued like a lot of DC books.

Yes...I was checking out some DCs and I cant believe books like Omega Men #3 & Vengeance of Bane #1 are as low as they are in 9.8.

I have always been a big fan of Lobo and I would love for Warner to make a film with him.

8 hours ago, littledoom said:

Holy Smokes! Marvel Comics Presents 72 exploded to the $80-100 monster key that it should have been... Deadpool agent of weapon X 1-4 is mad under appreciated. So hard to find all together 

Do you mean the run later on after his encounter with the Punisher in his first ongoing series?

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

All those late Deadpool books are undervalued and several are pretty hard to find.
I found some newsstand copies in the 30s and 40s last month and I have never seen 
them before either.

Who grabbed the Newsstand copies of 57-59 off eBay today?  Saw them this morning....now gone.

On 4/22/2021 at 7:17 PM, rabidwolf said:

Omega Men 3 is on a nice steady climb - still think 1st Lobo is completely undervalued 

especially when you have books like 1st Omega Red and 1st Bishop going for more.

Most DC keys are....I expected New Gods 1 to rise but after the cancelation by WB I expect it to remain at what it is because Kirby Keys are Kirby Keys.....Forever People has rose...but then again they are Bronze not Copper 

11 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

All those late Deadpool books are undervalued and several are pretty hard to find.
I found some newsstand copies in the 30s and 40s last month and I have never seen 
them before either.

Those books (57-60) are very tough in high grade.  

They could be found in 9.0/9.2, but 9.8's are not plentiful.  One of them was one of the last 2 I needed for my set.  

Patrick

57 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I'm following an estate sale online that includes a comic book auction. A lot of Sensational She-Hulk 1-51 just sold for $180. Mostly unbagged.

The thing that sucks about auctions like this is that a bunch of people got really good deals on lots when I wasn't bidding against them (I knew someone on site who was biffing for me, so we were sticking to certain lots at pre-arranged prices since it's not easy to communicate during the auction), but then the ones I was bidding on those people were also bidding on so the lots I did win I ended up getting just below or exactly at my max bid. Someone got a lot of X-Factor 1-83 for $20 (including the Apocalypse and Archangel issues). A lot of X-Men 1-5 (including all of the covers for 1) went for $10. There are a few other lots that were basically steals but I didn't have time to value everything before the auction.

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps

OK, maybe anecdotal, so folks are paying $185 for an aliens 1 that isn't even described as NM, yet a #2 first print is still $10 or less? https://www.ebay.com/itm/333958227538?hash=item4dc1762652%3Ag%3AJ2QAAOSwXKhgdeoH&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Was #1 short printed or something? Wow, no love for second appearances.

Probably time for me to list me #1 (s), though i hate to break up the sets, although I guess 2 - 6 can be sold as a set for $40-50 or so.