• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,771 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, tvindy said:

He can sense when someone is about to shoot and then move out of the way before the shot is taken. I don't think he can actually move fast enough to get out of the way of a bullet that is coming toward him. At least, I hope he can't, because that would be OP.

For a great story detailing the power of his spider-sense, PPSS 25 & 26 are awesome.   

8FD51DF9-F4F8-4BE3-B49B-799E48B28E8F.jpeg

A4314AD8-6096-4344-8A09-EB063CF2623B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Wolverine beat Galactus.  'Nuff said. 

Patrick 

Well, yeah. But Galactus is no Spider-Man.

(Is this a reference to Marvel Zombies?)

Edited by tvindy

1 hour ago, NewWorldOrder said:

If Aliens & Predator have taken off you know these two issues aren't far behind IMO.  I have been buying these like crazy since the summer.  What do you guys think? (shrug)

\1525455018_download(1).jpeg.d0f28b5e4eabc923c98c9b31ba3e471d.jpegdownload.jpeg.88dee65f1cd77afaff8558241de9960a.jpeg

Terminator Now is cool. Street Fighter 1 is good. From the 90s with multiple decades of pop culture video game fandom

15 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Rust #12 1988 First Terminator. 

Preview ads are debatable.

Preview books are cute things do own, but rarely do I give much mind.

Same with cameo appearances.  Hulk 180 is a good book, but covers sell. Hulk 181 will always be king. 

Also why Strange Tales #110 pains me so, love Dr Strange but having his first appearance with not on the cover blows.