• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, Dr. Dank said:

It was always the most expensive variant, next to the gold UPC, but the first time I've seen it this high. Usually a 1500 dollar range book

You're right.  If this book really is selling for above $6.5K then I am really really really in shock.

***Might have to remove it from my signature and put it on Ebaylol

10 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

There’s no way this sale is legit. Definitely getting shill bidded. It looked like it may have been legit up to about $7700. From that point on bidding history looks sketchy.

560B877C-1DCB-4867-B03A-6890A3B33E19.jpeg

Whomever bought that will have a hard time recouping any money.😂

2 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

There’s no way the buyer paid for that.:insane:

Yeah I'm just waiting for it to get relisted. The thing is it isn't even a good job at shill bidding lol. Like, had they took it to $12K or so, might have been somewhat believable. At $36K whoever did this made it look super obvious haha.

31 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah I'm just waiting for it to get relisted. The thing is it isn't even a good job at shill bidding lol. Like, had they took it to $12K or so, might have been somewhat believable. At $36K whoever did this made it look super obvious haha.

What I don't get though is that for 36K, you have to have had 2 bidders going crazy.

Anyways, came here to say that ASM 361 is gonna go bananas :D

On 5/6/2021 at 9:26 AM, Bludriver said:

Amateur

All jokes aside, is that Marvel Comics presents issue actually expensive now? last time I checked it was still rather affordable along with the other issues in that story.

Edited by William-James88

20 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

What I don't get though is that for 36K, you have to have had 2 bidders going crazy.

Anyways, came here to say that ASM 361 is gonna go bananas :D

Uhh yeah 361 is going to go big time bananas. That's a modern book right, not copper?