• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

As I was reading this thread, I started to think of all my pre Valiant super

heroes stuff. So I went looking through a few long boxes before I found these.

100_5428_zpsaf677a3c.jpg

100_5426_zpse1e21c18.jpg

100_5425_zps623b9c4a.jpg

100_5424_zps7703a2c9.jpg

100_5423_zps8b3f01f7.jpg

100_5422_zps723012bf.jpg

100_5418_zps44308692.jpg

100_5417_zps8220ec29.jpg

100_5416_zps39bcc80f.jpg

100_5415_zps2fa249f1.jpg

100_5414_zpsc5dbcc64.jpg

Then of course I ran across some of these.

100_5413_zps5aa885c4.jpg

100_5411_zps59ec5837.jpg

Good ole fashion cheese dip and fray's

As I was reading this thread, I started to think of all my pre Valiant super

heroes stuff. So I went looking through a few long boxes before I found these.

100_5425_zps623b9c4a.jpg

The ones with the $1.50 cover price are MUCH harder to find. They were reprints of the stories published in the $1.95 comics. They had much lower print runs.

I just scanned my two HC collections yesterday.

Best of the Nintendo Comics System (Mallard Press Hardcover)

HC_BOTNCS_600px_zpsb71e2c3e.png

Best of the Super Mario Bros (Mallard Press Hardcover)

HC_BOT_SMB_600px_zps61c01b0f.png

Mine are from Mallard Press. There exist versions that weren't done by Mallard.

DG

Edited by dgarthwaite

What has Killing Joke (raw) settled in at these days? For years it sat in the $5 boxes, but exploded when TDK came out. What is it now? A $20 book? $30?

How about Swamp Thing #21? Is that still about a $20 book? Or has it picked up? #37? That should be edging towards $50, no?

Aliens #1? DHP #1? #24? What are those these days?

Nobody ever took me up on my WTB on the Aliens #1 (graded). Or my Peter Porker (graded) offer.

Also, Sal, I've got a copper book to send you. I've been having a hell of a time finding the stupid thing though. Bought it for you well over a year ago.

Cool. Alex will be able to read by the time you send it, bruv, if your collection is as tossed-about as mine is

OT, but I love the avatar. Brock Sampson is the MAN!

The 5th season starts in February.

:whee:

I haven't changed my avatar since I signed up, so obviously I agree with the both of you

OT, but I love the avatar. Brock Sampson is the MAN!

The 5th season starts in February.

:whee:

I haven't changed my avatar since I signed up, so obviously I agree with the both of you

Hey, never noticed that. Awesome.

^ yes that's correct, there is a zelda map included.

This thread was just started a couple days ago, so its far from complete or entirely accurate yet, and may take a long time to sort out, but for those interested, a list of the various inserts etc on the NP issues is underway here:

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=92951

Warning: I'm a moderator on that website so I can ban your azzes from the site if any of you get out of line. :insane: This means you fingh :baiting:

^ yes that's correct, there is a zelda map included.

This thread was just started a couple days ago, so its far from complete or entirely accurate yet, and may take a long time to sort out, but for those interested, a list of the various inserts etc on the NP issues is underway here:

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=92951

Warning: I'm a moderator on that website so I can ban your azzes from the site if any of you get out of line. :insane: This means you fingh :baiting:

:o I was the first guy in my dorm to get the infinite lives on Super Mario. Silver Surfer and Deadly Towers are the only two games I didn't finish. And maybe Faxanadu.

from what I've heard Silver Surfer was Satan's punishment for wayward children. You can't be faulted for not completing what I understand is a craptastic and incredibly difficult game. If I remember the reviews correctly the control is awful and you just get killed by random stuff without much of a chance to defend yourself.

Great Jusko box art though :insane:

from what I've heard Silver Surfer was Satan's punishment for wayward children. You can't be faulted for not completing what I understand is a craptastic and incredibly difficult game. If I remember the reviews correctly the control is awful and you just get killed by random stuff without much of a chance to defend yourself.

Great Jusko box art though :insane:

I broke two controllers playing Silver Surfer. Only one playing Techmo Bowl against my buddy that always played the Raiders. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Bo knows Tecmo.

I played Kansas City. To this day I think JJ Birden ought to be in the Hall of Fame because of how awesome he was on that game.

It was still almost impossible to beat Oakland, but I did it every once in a while.