• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

Booster Gold #1 is a very good seller; raw HG seems to fetch $40+. (I sold one on Tuesday for $46)
I keep hearing this....I know I have several of these somewhere.

I was one of those suckers buying 3 of every number 1 at that time. Still waiting for Jemm Son Of Saturn t catch fire!

And why is Camelot 3000 not collectible. What a great series that was.

I have not even seen it before. doh! My guess is that it's needs some pumpin' (er, or pimpin') ;)

Camelot_3000_Vol_1_1_zpseqgjlewq.jpg

hm

Covers & interiors?! Is the story any good?

with some of the terrible selections made for omnibus editions, its surprising this hasent been put out as one yet

Whats next Atari Force?
Also underappreciated.

Awesome series.

Well, the regular format ongoing from DC was awesome.

Prior to that there was a 5-issue series in mini size that you could only get by buying different Atari cartridges. Those issues are harder to find - I think the last two in particular? - and the story just isn't that interesting. It is in "continuity," though, as the ongoing series is a sequel that takes place 15-20 years later and builds off the events in the mini comics.

If Atari Force ever were to take off, it would be the mini comics that did it I think - unless the character Dart became a breakout, since she first appeared in the ongoing.

I think we are confusing our love for our 80s comics with good material. I love a lot of that stuff too, but it doesn't rank high for a reason.

Whats next Atari Force?
Also underappreciated.

Awesome series.

Prior to that there was a 5-issue series in mini size that you could only get by buying different Atari cartridges. Those issues are harder to find - I think the last two in particular? - and the story just isn't that interesting. It is in "continuity," though, as the ongoing series is a sequel that takes place 15-20 years later and builds off the events in the mini comics.

If Atari Force ever were to take off, it would be the mini comics that did it I think - unless the character Dart became a breakout, since she first appeared in the ongoing.

I think we are confusing our love for our 80s comics with good material. I love a lot of that stuff too, but it doesn't rank high for a reason.

Nope! Quite aware a lot of stuff I love/loved was ,

Whats next Atari Force?
Also underappreciated.

Awesome series.

Nope! Quite aware a lot of stuff I love/loved was ,

:roflmao:

Some of the hypocrisy by members on this forum is astounding

You all pretend to love books you never even read, just because theyre copper

Just stop

You all know damn well nothing even comes close to Team America!

:signfunny:

Booster Gold #1 is a very good seller; raw HG seems to fetch $40+. (I sold one on Tuesday for $46)

I was one of those suckers buying 3 of every number 1 at that time. Still waiting for Jemm Son Of Saturn t catch fire!

I have not even seen it before. doh! My guess is that it's needs some pumpin' (er, or pimpin') ;)

hm

with some of the terrible selections made for omnibus editions, its surprising this hasent been put out as one yet

I think this title would have only made a "minibus" edition . . . :insane:

hm

When this series came out it was the hottest thing around, then there was a delay of a year (if I remember correctly) between issue #11 and the final issue. By the time it came out, no one cared.

Some of the hypocrisy by members on this forum is astounding

You all pretend to love books you never even read, just because theyre copper

Just stop

You all know damn well nothing even comes close to Team America!

Heck yeah! :headbang:

TeamAmericafinalresults.jpg

hm

Yeah, not quite enough material there for an Omnibus, but they DID release a very nice deluxe HC not too long ago that you can find pretty cheap. HPB got shipments of brand new copies for $15, and you can get them on eBay new dealer overstock for about the same price, maybe cheaper. Well worth it. It's a beautiful series. Not worth anything, but Bolland is king, so I pick them up whenever I find nice copies for cheap.

Yes, Camelot 3000 was really great reading.

No Mid/high grade Tick #1 under 90.00 on the bay currently. The one listed for 89.99 has 16 watchers...

Not that it means anything obviously this could change tomorrow, but I have a hunch that if the pilot gets approval ratings and this turns to a series...

Sh*ts about to get real nasty out there

No Mid/high grade Tick #1 under 90.00 on the bay currently. The one listed for 89.99 has 16 watchers...

Not that it means anything obviously this could change tomorrow, but I have a hunch that if the pilot gets approval ratings and this turns to a series...

Sh*ts about to get real nasty out there

Wouldn't it be released all at once like Nextflix?