• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,772 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Not sure but I'd guess the ASM 252 will not see as big a spike as SW 8 or ASM 300 since I've always thought it is the red headed step child of the black suit books.  I don't see a lot of ASM 252 CGC 9.8 so maybe it will get a bump due to small census numbers?

If ASM252 is the red-headed stepchild, then what does that make MTU141?

hm

7 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Not sure but I'd guess the ASM 252 will not see as big a spike as SW 8 or ASM 300 since I've always thought it is the red headed step child of the black suit books.  I don't see a lot of ASM 252 CGC 9.8 so maybe it will get a bump due to small census numbers?

Since when has MSHSW8 been bigger than ASM252 in any way?

1 hour ago, Vexsus said:

As a player of heroclix, I'm fairly certain the movie based sets have never included a character that did not appear in the movie.

This is from 2014 and lists Darkhawk among others that didn't appear in GOTG 1 or 2:

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497697

Maybe I don't know what a "movie based set" is though. No clue about Heroclix.

Edited by ygogolak

9 hours ago, ygogolak said:

This is from 2014 and lists Darkhawk among others that didn't appear in GOTG 1 or 2:

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497697

Maybe I don't know what a "movie based set" is though. No clue about Heroclix.

Yeah that was a regular, comic book based set.

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574406&highlight=Guardians+Galaxy+Movie

This is a link to the recent GotG2 movie set list. They tend to be much smaller sets.

UPDATE: Turns out the Beta Ray Bill in that picture I shared was a fake photo shopped I'm hearing now.

Edited by Vexsus

16 hours ago, Vexsus said:

UPDATE: Turns out the Beta Ray Bill in that picture I shared was a fake photo shopped I'm hearing now.

That's a bummer.  If any book deserves a bump, it's Thor 337.   Such an awesome issue.  It's basically everything one could want in a great comic. 

I sell 3 copies of Power Pack 1 in one night it usually means something was announced but I do not see anything on the boards.  Anyone have an idea why this book is hot all of the sudden?

3 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:
7 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I sell 3 copies of Power Pack 1 in one night it usually means something was announced but I do not see anything on the boards.  Anyone have an idea why this book is hot all of the sudden?

http://www.cbr.com/report-marvel-studios-power-pack-feature-film/

Sweet! Time to pull Power Pack #1 from the dollar boxes. lol

Now all we need is an Alpha Flight movie to be announced so I can move that stack of #1s accumulated from buying collections over the years as well. :wishluck:

Edited by kimik

5 minutes ago, kimik said:

Sweet! Time to pull Power Pack #1 from the dollar boxes. lol

Now all we need is an Alpha Flight movie to be announced so I can move that stack of #1s accumulated from buying collections over the years as well. :wishluck:

The AF 1 seem to be moving in high grade for $15 a pop which is pretty good to me.  The Power Pack 1s that sold were in the $15 - $20 range which once again is pretty sweet for a $1 or $5 box book.