• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,796 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, valiantman said:

Discussion about Harbinger #8 on the Valiant board pointed out that a lot of copies have a wavy/ripply cover so the 9.8s may be harder than just submitting more copies.

press those babies!

41 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Imagine if the title mentioned McFarlane.

hm

I know. I think this book is pretty sought after in high grade. There were 10 watchers on this.. it had one opening bid standing still at 49.95 till the very last second when all snipers started shooting. I was set at 80.00 but didn't think it would ever get to almost 200 :ohnoez: 

23 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Is this book Copper or Modern.  Sorry if its not in the wrong sub-forum, Deadpool is a copper guy to me.

Even if Deadpool is (barely) a Copper creation, that book you posted is only 3 years old.

12 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:
51 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Is this book Copper or Modern.  Sorry if its not in the wrong sub-forum, Deadpool is a copper guy to me.

Even if Deadpool is (barely) a Copper creation, that book you posted is only 3 years old.

Superman is a golden age guy to me!

New Mutants Annual #6 is seeing some interest due to the speculation about Shatterstar in the Deadpool 2 trailer. I've sold two copies in the last 12 hours, VF for $8.50 and NM- for $10.50. Not huge money, but I'll take it for books I couldn't sell for $1 last week. :headbang:

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

New Mutants Annual #6 is seeing some interest due to the speculation about Shatterstar in the Deadpool 2 trailer. I've sold two copies in the last 12 hours, VF for $8.50 and NM- for $10.50. Not huge money, but I'll take it for books I couldn't sell for $1 last week. :headbang:

Cool, I usually buy that book when I see it for $1 or less in good shape. I should have a stack of them. By the time I locate then it will be $1 again no doubt.

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Strange - Wikipedia show NM 99 as his 1st Appearance.  The NM Annual 6 does say 1st appearance on the slab so I'd go that route but several sites I checked had NM 99 as his 1st.

Wait - he is only in a pin up in Annual 6?

Edited by 1Cool

11 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Strange - Wikipedia show NM 99 as his 1st Appearance.  The NM Annual 6 does say 1st appearance on the slab so I'd go that route but several sites I checked had NM 99 as his 1st.

Yeah, the CGC label claims Annual #6 as his first appearance but it is just a pinup in the back of the book. It's an early pinup of X-Force pre #99-100, so that may have some value to some. At this point I don't care too much between the Annual #6/#99 debate except for the fact that I had two copies of the former to sell. lol

It is probably a "cameo/first full" debate, yet again, but to my mind a pinup is pretty weak as it is non-story. YMMV.

Edited by mysterio

14 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Criminey, I need to find and sell all my copies before this goof up gets figured out.

20 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Yeah, the CGC label claims Annual #6 as his first appearance but it is just a pinup in the back of the book. It's an early pinup of X-Force pre #99-100, so that may have some value to some. At this point I don't care too much between the Annual #6/#99 debate except for the fact that I had two copies of the former to sell. lol

It is probably a "cameo/first full" debate, yet again, but to my mind a pinup is pretty weak as it is non-story. YMMV.

Yea - that is incredibly weak.  It's up there with people who were claiming Wolverine 1st appearance was some pin up in DD 105 or something.  A pin up 1st appearance  - that is a 1st.  I can respect the IH 180 / 181 debate (I'm in the IH 180 camp myself) but this one is just stupid.  CGC can be pretty dense sometimes.

10 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Yea - that is incredibly weak.  It's up there with people who were claiming Wolverine 1st appearance was some pin up in DD 105 or something.  A pin up 1st appearance  - that is a 1st.  I can respect the IH 180 / 181 debate (I'm in the IH 180 camp myself) but this one is just stupid.  CGC can be pretty dense sometimes.

House ad in Thor 229, Marvel Premiere 19, Daredevil 115. And that IS the first published appearance of Wolverine. It is a silly curiosity, but it is the first published image of Wolverine.