• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,807 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, 1Cool said:

If that book with that cover can become a hot "key" then any book can explode at any time.

Which, of course, is why you don't chase these things. :grin:

On 25/04/2018 at 6:01 AM, Aweandlorder said:

jsc.PNG

thanks for posting that.   It is pretty cool and impressive for a 15 year old, you could kinda see the talent!

On a similar note, the cover OA for one of the Nintendo Comics System Valiant covers (Adventures of Super Mario #9) got posted to ebay.    Nice to see, and hopefully more come out of the woodwork.

Ask price is unfortunately optimistic    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adventures-Super-Mario-Brothers-9-ORIGINAL-COVER-ART-Jade-Moede-NINTENDO/372245821914?hash=item56ab9479da:g:IDIAAOSwO&rmvSB=true

1 minute ago, Bronty said:

thanks for posting that.   It is pretty cool and impressive for a 15 year old, you could kinda see the talent!

On a similar note, the cover OA for one of the Nintendo Comics System Valiant covers (Adventures of Super Mario #9) got posted to ebay.    Nice to see, and hopefully more come out of the woodwork.

Ask price is unfortunately optimistic    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adventures-Super-Mario-Brothers-9-ORIGINAL-COVER-ART-Jade-Moede-NINTENDO/372245821914?hash=item56ab9479da:g:IDIAAOSwO&rmvSB=true

yes, very optimistic. but cool :) 

45 minutes ago, Bronty said:

Wow. You can almost see the scantily covered women...

:D

9 hours ago, Bronty said:

That cover was listed on Anthony's last year for around 2 grand. 

I heard the same thing from someone else, but they said 5.    I don't suppose you have any way of verifying?   I'm curious.   

I like it at 2.   Wouldn't bother at 5 but I have a friend who would.    Obviously no one will consider at 30.  

9 hours ago, Bronty said:

I heard the same thing from someone else, but they said 5.    I don't suppose you have any way of verifying?   I'm curious.   

I like it at 2.   Wouldn't bother at 5 but I have a friend who would.    Obviously no one will consider at 30.  

Looks like it started at $1999.99 on eBay last year. Not sure what the final tally was. 

SMBcovercolors.JPG

10 hours ago, sonicdan said:
20 hours ago, Bronty said:

That cover was listed on Anthony's last year for around 2 grand. 

Haven't you guys heard? Everything is worth $10,000,000 now.

Sure, whether it's this cover, or Maxx 1/2 test versions, Vengeance of Vampirella #1 Royal Blue, or anything comics related, you buy it for a certain amount, and then immediately put it back on eBay for 10x+ that amount. That's how it works now.

I should buy that cover and list it for $500,000.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:01 AM, RockMyAmadeus said:

Haven't you guys heard? Everything is worth $10,000,000 now.

Sure, whether it's this cover, or Maxx 1/2 test versions, Vengeance of Vampirella #1 Royal Blue, or anything comics related, you buy it for a certain amount, and then immediately put it back on eBay for 10x+ that amount. That's how it works now.

I should buy that cover and list it for $500,000.

DOOOO EEEETT!