• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2017 at 6:32 PM, Kevin76 said:

Superman Annual 11 is the "For the Man Who Has Everything" storyline by Alan Moore, DC fans love this book.  

On 6/14/2017 at 6:24 PM, lightninglad said:

Condition is everything   :bigsmile:

They also did an episode of this story in "Superman Animated Series" 

Punisher Limited Series #1 9.8 now a $375 comic? Wow! Still off from it's all time high in 2009 but it's a nice steadily climb if your look at gpa.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292144753173?rmvSB=true

Also, Darkhawk #1 9.8 hits $170. :whee:Actually, it's been a bit higher but I'm celebrating none the less. The days of it being under $100 seem to be over.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112442240052?rmvSB=true

5 minutes ago, I like pie said:

I think you are referring to the standard cover. There are no 9.9's of the platinum.

My brain wasn't turned on yet...I was thinking you guys were speaking about the Spidey 300 reprint chromium covered book.

31 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Like?

Way too many to list at this point but a few I seem to sell quickly at good prices:

New Mutants 1 - $15 - $20 book in high garde

Secret Wars 1 - $15 - $20 book in high grade

Spiderman 1 (McFarlane) - $5-$10 which seems crazy for this books

McFarlane Spideys and Hulks are easy sellers for $5 - $10 apiece in high grade

Wonder Woman is hot with Perez #1 going for over $25

Watchmen are selling quickly at high prices.

New Mutants in general seem like quick sellers with a bunch of people seeming to be putting together runs

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Way too many to list at this point but a few I seem to sell quickly at good prices:

New Mutants 1 - $15 - $20 book in high garde

Secret Wars 1 - $15 - $20 book in high grade

Spiderman 1 (McFarlane) - $5-$10 which seems crazy for this books

McFarlane Spideys and Hulks are easy sellers for $5 - $10 apiece in high grade

Wonder Woman is hot with Perez #1 going for over $25

Watchmen are selling quickly at high prices.

New Mutants in general seem like quick sellers with a bunch of people seeming to be putting together runs

I would say all of these besides Spider-Man #1 have been steadily going up over the past couple of years. Especially in high grade. In general, almost any Marvel copper in 9.6-9.8 is pulling nice returns.

Media events have, most likely, pushed some of these up:

Wonder Woman - movie

Watchmen (Rebirth / button) had previously been down

New Mutants - movie

I also can keep any iconic Copper covers in stock:

Cap Annual 8 -

DD punisher covers

I've even been selling a couple Alpha Flight 1s at good prices

Punisher Limited Series - can't keep it in stock even at $110 a set

Batman 426-429 go really quick

2 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I would say all of these besides Spider-Man #1 have been steadily going up over the past couple of years. Especially in high grade. In general, almost any Marvel copper in 9.6-9.8 is pulling nice returns.

Media events have, most likely, pushed some of these up:

Wonder Woman - movie

Watchmen (Rebirth / button) had previously been down

New Mutants - movie

The entire market seems highly dependent on movie speculation but at least the over produced copper books are seeming some price surges along with the other books.  I seem to be seeing $2-$3 prices for some of the early copper X-Men books which were $0.50 for a long time. 

This price jump on ASM 361 is just crazy.  Everyone knew Carnage was coming to the big screen and I've seen plenty of pictures of people hording 100s of copies of ASM 361.  Supply is huge so hopefully demand will be equally as huge.

26 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Run, dont walk, to your nearest Amazing Spider-Man 344 selling facility and cash in. (re: Carnage is in the Venom movie)

Finally being able to sell ASM 344 and 360 will put my kid through (community) college! Hurray for movies!

12 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

This price jump on ASM 361 is just crazy.  Everyone knew Carnage was coming to the big screen and I've seen plenty of pictures of people hording 100s of copies of ASM 361.  Supply is huge so hopefully demand will be equally as huge.

There are 287 9.8 ASM 344s.  Thats alot.

There are 1653 9.8 ASM 361s.  Thats absurd, but it also makes 344 not as plentiful in the grand scheme of things, and you cant skate around the events of 344 I dont think.