• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

Yes, there have been multiple threads about that book here on the boards.

But that price is going to have to jump a lot in the next few hours to belong in this thread.

So relieved we have you to keep this thread up to standards you have decided are proper.  Thank you for your service. :salute:

18 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Could very well be. I would suspect it was one buyer.

Ok, it may still be one buyer but it's still selling like crazy since I first noticed it on the 12th... several sold the 13th and today already. I've never watched Lucifer so don't what's going on with it.

With the market being reluctant to value first appearances of characters when they are infants, there are better choices than Sandman #22. Of course the narrative that is being pushed is all that matters when selling books, so I guess Sandman #22 it will be.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:52 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

Nik still owed me one of his copies . . . then he was all of a sudden . . . gone. :(  Life is indeed short, my friends.:sorry:

On 8/8/2017 at 2:31 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

I thought it was incredible to see CFD 1-5 all 9.8 up at once on ebay of all places, and based on that data, its even more remarkable.  Seller might have considered Clink for those.  As you know, you see those books up for auction here and there in 9.8, but that collection was the result of some collector spending some time finding those books in that condition.  Even with the thicker cardstock covers, CFD is just hard to find in NM+ shape, especially the limited editions of 6, 7, and 8.

eBay is the best place for books 1980-current for everything. I would never sell on c-link, Comicconnect, or Heritage for copper to current books.

I was the seller on  those CFD's obviously.   Those books were so beautiful it wasnt even funny!

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 8/15/2017 at 1:19 PM, darkstar said:

You're going to want to dig out a copy of #69 if you have it.

Why's that? hm I'm seeing a lot of activity in the last few days, but nothing to squawk about in terms of prices.

Edited by divad

1 hour ago, divad said:

Why's that? hm I'm seeing a lot of activity in the last few days, but nothing to squawk about in terms of prices.

Give it time.

People buying #22 only see "1st Daniel" and hit the BIN button.

People who read the series know that #69 is when Daniel becomes Dream.

Buy low, sell high.

25 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

Give it time.

People buying #22 only see "1st Daniel" and hit the BIN button.

People who read the series know that #69 is when Daniel becomes Dream.

Buy low, sell high.

Well then, digging it out is a bit premature . . .(thumbsu