• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,769 posts in this topic

Read this. It will chill your blood! Chances are that $550 book was pulled out of a $0.50 Superman or Justice League book.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6247129#Post6247129

Read this. It will chill your blood! Chances are that $550 book was pulled out of a $0.50 Superman or Justice League book.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6247129#Post6247129

YES!! I've been warning people about this for a while now. I have several Justice League europe 33's, and they all have this add that people remove and call a seperate "rare" advertisement book. Sad. I despise this sort of krap.

^ that's total BS :frustrated:

anyways, here's the prelim cover painting for the 1st app. of Sonic

P1000065.JPG

Dude. I HAVE to visit up there, and see some of these artifacts you've collected. That is, after I go through your metal detector checking for weapons. :insane: Seriously though, I'm just waiting for you to dig up that skeleton cover original artwork. :cloud9:

P000065.JPG

Dude. I HAVE to visit up there, and see some of these artifacts you've collected. That is, after I go through your metal detector checking for weapons. :insane: Seriously though, I'm just waiting for you to dig up that skeleton cover original artwork. :cloud9:

anytime bro ;)

I'm not holding my breath on the skeleton cover :tonofbricks: Besides, I'd actually rather have the regular #1 cover. It always bugged me that there was a skeleton on the cover but no skeleton in the story!

Of course, I'm not holding my breath on the regular #1 cover either! :tonofbricks:

anytime bro ;)

I'm not holding my breath on the skeleton cover :tonofbricks: Besides, I'd actually rather have the regular #1 cover. It always bugged me that there was a skeleton on the cover but no skeleton in the story!

Of course, I'm not holding my breath on the regular #1 cover either! :tonofbricks:

Are you buying the Adventurers 1 cover OA?

I wish! lol

Bill is just joking, saying that I will dig it up somehow. Which I would certainly like to do but don't see happening. I did find some interior pages recently to various issues but that's about it.

P000065.JPG

anytime bro ;)

Yeah, the cover of the skeleton issue really doesn't match up with any part of the storyline. I just like it more because of the sentiment of chasing that one time high dollar book as a teenager. I'd love to visit the great white north. My brother in law lives in Quebec, so we may go someday soon. The only landmarks I'd like to see are Bronty's house, and Sulipa's joint. Disclaimer on the Adventurer covers.. I always bust Bronty to see if he has the covers (even though he doesn't), and if I could beg, borrow and steal enough to pry them away from him if he does find them.

Edited by Paper Airplane

Yeah, the cover of the skeleton issue really doesn't match up with any part of the storyline. I just like it more because of the sentiment of chasing that one time high dollar book as a teenager. I'd love to visit the great white north. My brother in law lives in Quebec, so we may go someday soon. The only landmarks I'd like to see are Bronty's house, and Sulipa's joint. Disclaimer on the Adventurer covers.. I always bust Bronty to see if he has the covers (even though he doesn't), and if I could beg, borrow and steal enough to pry them away from him if he does find them.

You still need to pay for your New Mutants 98 CGC 9.9 you planned on buying.

:makepoint:

:(

:sorry:

I had high hopes for you. But those interior pages are great!

I actually like the regular cover over the limited edition if I was going to own one of them.

:cloud9:

If anyone is going to find them, it's Dan. I picture Hsu holed up in some kind of unibomber type shack up in the mountains somewhere, sitting on top of his old art work, painting naked chicks and plastering them on the walls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:(

:sorry:

I had high hopes for you. But those interior pages are great!

I actually like the regular cover over the limited edition if I was going to own one of them.

:cloud9:

If anyone is going to find them, it's Dan. I picture Hsu holed up in some kind of unibomber type shack up in the mountains somewhere, sitting on top of his old art work, painting naked chicks and plastering them on the walls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I gave up on that. I'm waiting until they grade a 10, now. New Mutants 98... 10.0 :cloud9: Edited by Paper Airplane

So is the Sonic 1/4 the 2nd appearance then of Sonic?

It was an ad for the first issues of Sonic 1 correct?

I believe so, even though it's an add. I started a thread about this stuff, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Trending books in the Copper age according to Lyria Market :

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 3rd print

Sonic the Hedgehog #1

DC Presents #26

Wolverine #1 Unlimited Series (not limited)

:grin:

I've noticed that lately with DC Comics Presents 26 and Wolverine 1.

I always thought DC Comics Presents #26 was a good comic to own, glad to see it's day has finally come. The Wolverine #1 Unlimited version baffles me because I thought there were hundreds of thousands of copies out there.

DC Comics Presents #26 has the first appearance of Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire. If a Teen Titans movie is ever made, undoubtedly these characters would be part of it. Regardless, these characters have had their share of saturday morning cartoons already.

Definitely a book that deserves more attention that it gets.

DC Comics Presents 26 in CGC 9.8 have sold higher than $200 over the years. Trust me - it has been a high demand book for a long while. Just the lower grade raw copies are finally getting gobbled up by collectors.