• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,781 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Sweet.  Hoping I have a few of these also when I dig.  What made you buy so many?  Last comic I purchased in bulk new was ASM 252.  Ordered 50 copies but only was allotted 25 as i recall.  Height of my new comic speculation. Unfortunately its been a quick seller over the years so not many left.  

This was a purchase from a comic shop going out of business 20 or so years ago. Bulk comics were going too cheap so they stopped the auction an hour or so into it to sell everything to someone who made a blanket offer for everything.

Did I miss something?  What's up with Secret Wars #8?  Prices are insane over the past couple of months based on GPA sales.It was a solid $250 9.8 book for a few years and them BAM!  Looks like it's selling for around 350-450 now and the Newsstands selling upwards of 700.

Edited by Xenosmilus

17 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Did I miss something?  What's up with Secret Wars #8?  Prices are insane over the past couple of months based on GPA sales.It was a sold $250 9.8 book for a few years and them BAM!  Looks like it's selling for around 350-450 now and the Newsstands selling upwards of 700.

the market is hot right now.. SW 8 is a must have for collectors and now they finally have a chance to buy the book they "always wanted to buy"

51 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Space Usagi 1 getting hotter and steadily rising...

Two copies  just sold for $100 today...

I got a notification one was listed this afternoon and it was already sold when I had time to check...

I saw the ebay copy from today that sold. Where did the other copy sell? 

18 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Space Usagi 1 copper grail?

Possible if the show gets popular... there are a lot of ideas I'm sure Sakai will take from the series to put into his show.  It won't take much for the book to skyrocket since there aren't many copies.... sources think at most the print run is 7000

6 hours ago, Wolverinex said:
6 hours ago, littledoom said:

Space Usagi 1 copper grail?

Possible if the show gets popular... there are a lot of ideas I'm sure Sakai will take from the series to put into his show.  It won't take much for the book to skyrocket since there aren't many copies.... sources think at most the print run is 7000

Its a stretch. Keep in mind our bubble is not really the bubble most TV viewers live in. 

15 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Its a stretch. Keep in mind our bubble is not really the bubble most TV viewers live in. 

That is true. It will be interesting to see how popular the show is. If it does become a hit though this comic could get even hotter.

I also I think there are a lot of usagi fans currently. It is a small group that very devoted. I could see them wanting this comic for their collection as well if the show gets popular

The recent heat up of Space Usagi 1 volume 1 is very puzzling to a lot of diehard Usagi collectors though. The publicly released show premise to date mentions nothing about taking place in actual 'space' and to go further, this book is not even the first appearance of Space Usagi. That would be Mirage TMNT #46. 

Edited by McDuck Enterprises

4 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

That is true. It will be interesting to see how popular the show is. If it does become a hit though this comic could get even hotter.

I also I think there are a lot of usagi fans currently. It is a small group that very devoted. I could see them wanting this comic for their collection as well if the show gets popular

There’s a new set on eBay where the seller left the original price sticker on for the pics. I love when they do that. :cloud9:

Somehow number one was the cheapest.