• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

:(

:sorry:

I had high hopes for you. But those interior pages are great!

I actually like the regular cover over the limited edition if I was going to own one of them.

:cloud9:

If anyone is going to find them, it's Dan. I picture Hsu holed up in some kind of unibomber type shack up in the mountains somewhere, sitting on top of his old art work, painting naked chicks and plastering them on the walls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

you are giving me way too much credit, I am not that motivated; truth is after years of searching for this and that, I'm burnt out!

DC Comics Presents 26 in CGC 9.8 have sold higher than $200 over the years. Trust me - it has been a high demand book for a long while. Just the lower grade raw copies are finally getting gobbled up by collectors.

cool :) I think I have one or two somewhere. Seems like all the books I liked and thought were cool are finally getting some love :cloud9:

It's hard to find books trending in the Copper Age that everyone doesn't already know about. lol

Evil Ernie #1 @ $20 - People swear by this book. Dunno.

Dark Knight Returns #1 @ $20 - the start of the grim and gritty Batman.

X-Factor #24 @ 16 watchers - New favorite since the Uncanny X-force story line.

Lyria Exchange Copper Age Section

Edited by whetteon

DC Comics Presents 26 in CGC 9.8 have sold higher than $200 over the years. Trust me - it has been a high demand book for a long while. Just the lower grade raw copies are finally getting gobbled up by collectors.

If you catch it at the right time, you can snap up a 9.8 on the bay for under $150, 160. Such an underrated book...

That Evil Ernie book is one I have always looked for out in the wild, but never found. I dont know how difficult it is to find, but I dont see it often.

Wonder if or when we will see a spike in the Wolverine Mini Series from Claremont/Miller? Yes I realize they printed the hell out of it.

I've seen a few at comic shows, but they are almost always in Fine or lower condition, and the dealer is usually asking NM+ prices.

Edited by Kaptain Kollektor

I have an Evil Ernie #1. It was NM condition until my dog jumped on it several years ago. I was rebagging some comics and I had it on the bed. THen the little terror got nosey, and WHAMMO....*cry*

But I still have it.

Rocket Raccoon limited series from 1985, formerly in 50 cent or dollars bins, is rocketing (forgive the pun) upwards. It being a very early Mike Mignola project don't hurt, either!

It's on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_nkw=rocket+raccoon

And actually, did an interview with Carl Potts a while back, who talked about assigning it to Mignola:

http://veryfinenearmint.com/2010/01/10/industry-interview-carl-potts/

Best,

VF/NM

So if Ridley Scott is producing a Mind MGMT film and that announcement causes a significant increase in value for those issues why doesn't Disney's announcing of a Yoda film do the same for Star Wars 41?

Because the toys are THE Star Wars collectibles.

So if Ridley Scott is producing a Mind MGMT film and that announcement causes a significant increase in value for those issues why doesn't Disney's announcing of a Yoda film do the same for Star Wars 41?

Because the toys are THE Star Wars collectibles.

So then why do some star wars comics cost more than my car?