Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
38 38

16,822 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

A rising tide lifts all boats? 

No I mean fair enough I guess lol. I think just goes to show that endless supply dictates nothing, absolutely nothing. Can’t even remember the enormous amount of times I’ve heard someone reference sales for NM 98, Hulk 181 or ASM 300 and not get how it goes up considering the seemingly endless supply in all grades. And yet time and again, they go up lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Could someone explain to me how New Mutants 98 has jumped soo much??!! 9.8’s were always in the $700-$900 range, I mean forever. Now they’re consistently selling for $1500 and up. How the hell did it go up this much? 😳

20210128_192427.jpg.393b77bee0444a2bd80af869439cfdc7.jpg20210128_192729.jpg.34a7d8d3b34cf70f19476ce54075b3c0.jpg

Almost everything has been on the rise. (thumbsu

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210128_192427.jpg.393b77bee0444a2bd80af869439cfdc7.jpg20210128_192729.jpg.34a7d8d3b34cf70f19476ce54075b3c0.jpg

Almost everything has been on the rise. (thumbsu

Very true. That cost analysts is waaayyy off the mark on 9.9’s though. Last sale was about $23K a couple years or so ago, I believe in a ComicLink auction. Very likely the 9.9 that’s about to sell in the upcoming c-link auction will break $30K-$40K.

Edited by LDarkseid1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Very true. That cost analysts is waaayyy off the mark on 9.9’s though. Last sale was about $23K a couple years or so ago, I believe in a ComicLink auction.

That is just a snap shot of GPA as of today. I would agree these numbers are not completely accurate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Could someone explain to me how New Mutants 98 has jumped soo much??!! 9.8’s were always in the $700-$900 range, I mean forever. Now they’re consistently selling for $1500 and up. How the hell did it go up this much? 😳

Deadpool confirmed for MCU by Fiege.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some nice results on Batman 436 (although I haven't been keeping up with that book; not sure how much of a bump) with casting news of Tim Drake for the Titans show.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some nice results on Batman 436 (although I haven't been keeping up with that book; not sure how much of a bump) with casting news of Tim Drake for the Titans show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Some nice results on Batman 436 (although I haven't been keeping up with that book; not sure how much of a bump) with casting news of Tim Drake for the Titans show.

Oh no.. the least valuable Batman "Year" four issue set finally catching heat? took eons to finally be worth something more than $5.. might have to list soon.

Edited by littledoom
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2021 at 7:11 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Could someone explain to me how New Mutants 98 has jumped soo much??!! 9.8’s were always in the $700-$900 range, I mean forever. Now they’re consistently selling for $1500 and up. How the hell did it go up this much? 😳

I wish people went that not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy for books that I owned...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D2 said:

I wish people went that not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy for books that I owned...

Isn't this year the 30th Anniversary celebration of Deapool? Liefeld is putting out so many variant covers in upcoming months... I really don't like any of them.... DP is being pimped out way too much

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
38 38