• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,808 posts in this topic

since lobo is in space and thus heavily cgi, I go for Brad Pitt. They can size him up a little to be bigger.

anyone 35 and under is below my radar, sorry

michael b jordan could do it as well

5 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Speaking old, but probably would have made decent actor for Lobo . Mickey Rourke, but if they are going to cast a bigger name for the role currently I would think Tom Hardy.

Rourke when he did the wresrler, maybe. He's too old now

50 minutes ago, the blob said:

Rourke when he did the wresrler, maybe. He's too old now

I would agree. That's why I said speaking of old. Unless they are going for an Old Man Logan version..  Old Man Lobo.. :roflmao:

I have been looking for PPSSM 87 for about 6 months.  12 9.8s in the census, no 9.8s for sale presently, last sale was in October 2020.  PP reveals identity to the Black Cat.  That 80s-90s run of SM/BC is a pretty decent read, but could be a good book down the road when BC makes it into the MCU.  

87-1.jpg

Edited by bluehorseshoe

I was looking into the New Agents of Atlas, and while I appreciate the formation of an all-Asian super-team, I don't understand the reference of the name. It made sense when Marvel took characters from the Atlas titles of the 50's but I don't get it here. None of these characters are from Atlas, as far as I know. Why not use the opportunity to make a new name like Eastern Hemisphere Avengers or just something different altogether? I couldn't find the meaning of the reinterpretation anywhere online...but I am interested in getting the issue or series and would like to know a little more.

7 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

I was looking into the New Agents of Atlas, and while I appreciate the formation of an all-Asian super-team, Why not use the opportunity to make a new name like Eastern Hemisphere Avengers or just something different altogether?

Perhaps the name Pacific Rim Avengers is more marketable.

4 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

I have been looking for PPSSM 87 for about 6 months.  12 9.8s in the census, no 9.8s for sale presently, last sale was in October 2020.  PP reveals identity to the Black Cat.  That 80s-90s run of SM/BC is a pretty decent read, but could be a good book down the road when BC makes it into the MCU.  

87-1.jpg

Milgrom gets a lot of flack, but I find that that era of his art is very charming.  The Kitty Pryde / Wolverine mini-series came from the same time and was good in the same way.

It hit the modern thread first...but X-Force 1, with the Deadpool card, is actually getting heat for containing Deadpool's "Rookie" card...

Other Marvel cards from this era are also selling for surprisingly large amounts of money in good shape.

Rather than linking to sold items I recommend hopping on ebay and going down the rabbit hole of strangeness that is this COVID card craze for yourself...

15 hours ago, PeterPark said:

It hit the modern thread first...but X-Force 1, with the Deadpool card, is actually getting heat for containing Deadpool's "Rookie" card...

Other Marvel cards from this era are also selling for surprisingly large amounts of money in good shape.

Rather than linking to sold items I recommend hopping on ebay and going down the rabbit hole of strangeness that is this COVID card craze for yourself...

This is nuts.

23 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

what's even more crazy is that i have quite a few copies of x-force 1 that i never bothered getting graded when it was hot and only 1 of them has a deadpool card

I sold some x-force 1 last year or so here on the boards and charged a premium for the deadpool card when I had it, $2 vs $1!

6 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

what's even more crazy is that i have quite a few copies of x-force 1 that i never bothered getting graded when it was hot and only 1 of them has a deadpool card

Found 4 "rookie" cards among my 15 copies