• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading DC Horror books

260 posts in this topic

Anyone want to trade for some DC horror??

I am trading

House of Mystery 187 VF-, 189 VF-, 208 VF/NM, 231 VF

House of Secrets 88 VF+, 91 VF/NM, 106 VF

Challengers of the Unknown 70 NM-

Would prefer trade but would also do cash.

If you want scans let me know.

I am looking for (in VF/NM to NM)

House of Mystery 178, 182, 187,188, 191

House of Secrets 82, 87, 89, 94, 104, 105, 108, 110

Secrets of the Sinister House 6

Thanks,

Scott grin.gif

Unex#118 is just ridiculous, my best is now a VG (recently upgraded from GD!) what is the story with that one? All of the 1teens are hard, but 118 is nonexistant. Not a single copy even submitted yet! Maybe THE toughest high grade DC bronze?

Unex#118 is just ridiculous, my best is now a VG (recently upgraded from GD!) what is the story with that one? All of the 1teens are hard, but 118 is nonexistant. Not a single copy even submitted yet! Maybe THE toughest high grade DC bronze?

Why not spend $10.50 at Chuck's and find out what his Fine looks like? confused-smiley-013.gif

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=enlarge&issue=91161753366%20118

For bronze horror or Adams covers, I'd put it in the top 5, no question. Getting a copy above VF is unheard of. Tomahawk 116 is another one I've never seen above VF 893frustrated.gif