• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30,000 Comic Lot

41 posts in this topic

If the store went under in 1993, there is a possibility of many Pre-Unity Valiants in that lot.

(And New Mutants #98 which did not become popular until much later.)

Maybe get a hold of neatstuff collectables, they could probably "grade" them for you and maximize your profit (thumbs u This looks like the kind of lot that would be right in there wheel house :grin:

A comic book lot assessed by a blind person? I once bought some music from a deaf person - however, when I got the package it had a can of cat food and a hairdryer in it, so it didn't work out so well.

I like the question and answer portion of the listing:

"do you have superman #1 comic"?

"No but I do have #2".

Just classic!

2310110-779109_super.jpg

Disparity:

Statement 1: 1993 and before..

Statement 2: All comics are at least 10 years old

10 years old would be 2002. So are comics from 2002 and older, or 1993 and older?

Statement 1. 61 long boxes shown.

Statement 2. 30,000 books.

Minimum 200 books/box, so that works out correctly.

BUT the image came from here.

http://www.barstoolentertainment.com/wordpress/category/comic-books/page/11/

The blogger isnt you from what I can tell because there's no mention of him buying out the inventory of a comic book shop... but that the image is of his amassed collection.

Disparity:

10 years old would be 2002. So are comics from 2002 and older, or 1993 and older?

The blogger isnt you from what I can tell because there's no mention of him buying out the inventory of a comic book shop... but that the image is of his amassed collection.

Really? Are you trolls working that hard to see if its a real auction or not you gotta go dig up some guys pics off the web? A STACK OF COMICS IS A STACK OF COMICS, esp if its just BOXES. Jeeeeez - This is quite real. And quite authentic. If you don't believe me, give me your #. We'll chat about it. But don't try to discredit my auction cause of your hateraide.

And i suppose you are right, THey are all 20 years old and older. My bad,

Disparity:

Really? Are you trolls working that hard to see if its a real auction or not you gotta go dig up some guys pics off the web? A STACK OF COMICS IS A STACK OF COMICS, esp if its just BOXES. Jeeeeez - This is quite real. And quite authentic. If you don't believe me, give me your #. We'll chat about it. But don't try to discredit my auction cause of your hateraide.

Disparity:

Uhhh. Looks like you have been busted. I wonder what your mother would say if she could see you now. OH, THAT'S RIGHT - SHE CAN'T, SHE'S BLIND.

26929105.jpg