• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30,000 Comic Lot

41 posts in this topic

Yeah cause your security options on the site ARE SO AMAZING!!! much less your members are amazing by trolling every d@mn body that rollz thru. LITERALLY.

SO. NO - I will not be selling ANYTHING to ANYONE here.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO COME TO MY HOUSE, EITHER FAST FRIENDS.

Not that I don't want to do business with you, I'm just tired of ALL of you @zzholes being condescending and thinking you are better than everyone because you got #181 or WHAT THE HELL ever. You guys can take your douchecanoe and go upstream fawk yourselves.

No Seriously, need a paddle for you canoe?

To sit here and talk SMACK behind a computer screen also only shows that you are probably 12, live with your mother, and most likely portray yourself as some 13 year old girl and lure people on Chris Johanson's To catch a predator.

AS FAR AS THE REAL PEOPLE GO:

Screw you too. I was really hoping to try to make someone happy.. but with all this jacked up attitude here? HAH you know NOT what you walked away from.. AND YES a ayoutube video of 34,000 (thats right 34,000 i was gonna GIVE 4thousand away) is A MUCH MORE FUN WAY TO GET RID OF EM! ALL!

Get real.