• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warner Bros Original Production Cels

46 posts in this topic

Hey guys, wow, didn't realize there was any activity on this thread. Glad a went back to check.

So I do have a couple Batman animated cels, one of which includes Bane. But I have several other WB animations cels, include one of Speedy signed by Friz Freeleng. And for some reason, I'm having issues with my hosting service where these pictures are hosted. I will try to get them up on flickr and add links here.

Thanks all for your interest.

OK, good evening gents...this is long, long overdue, but better late than never. So here are the remaining WB production cels that I am willing to part with. Again, keep in mind that all pieces will come with a certificate of authenticity produced by Clampett studio, a licensee of WB Entertainment.

Shipping: priority mail for domestic and first class for international. Charges vary so we will sort that out via PM.

Thanks for looking!

batman_bane.png

Batman: The Animated Series -SOLD

Superman (Dressed as Batman) vs. Bane ("Knight Time" - 1998)

superman_flash.png

Justice League Unlimited -$150 $125

Superman and Flash (episode/year??)

batman.png

Batman: Animated Series - $50

marvin.png

Marvin, the Martian -$100 $75

No idea what series/episode this is from

wb_certificate.png

Resurrecting this post since I still have a few pieces left to sell. Keeping the prices the same. This is a bargain!

superman_flash.png

Justice League Unlimited - $125

Superman and Flash (episode/year??)

batman.png

Batman: Animated Series - $50

marvin.png

Marvin, the Martian -$100 $75

No idea what series/episode this is from