• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All SAGA all weekend 1st prints, later prints

142 posts in this topic

So...it's Monday...

Question:

If Prince Robot IV takes his pants down to go to the bathroom...does that mean he eats?

Where is his mouth?

And what waste is produced?

I don't remember Day-Ta (so there is no argument for how to pronounce it) from ST: NG using the bathroom and he is from the future.

Ok. I wasn't as successful as I liked. I also didn't go to the last 5 stores I had planned due to time restrictions.

I will be sending invoices to

Krighton

CBT

Venom

Coinaddict

Comicalgems

ITSJUSTRYAN

Give me a day or two and I'll look through my personal collection to supplement an unsuccessful comic run. :)

Ok. I wasn't as successful as I liked. I also didn't go to the last 5 stores I had planned due to time restrictions.

I will be sending invoices to

Krighton

CBT

Venom

Coinaddict

Comicalgems

ITSJUSTRYAN

Give me a day or two and I'll look through my personal collection to supplement an unsuccessful comic run. :)

to be honest, you found more than I thought you would. Considering it's practically a year old, its impressive what you did manage to hunt down.