• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention CGC Board Meal - 02/23/13

143 posts in this topic

I probably can't make the meal, but I would love to pop in for a pint or two.

Probably goes without saying that whatever the final number, Jamie is invited if he is able. in fact i know it goes without saying.

Yeah I think I will put Jamie on the list as I am certain he would attend if well and we can't be sure when we will know. :wishluck:

I won't put you on the list as I think it is primarily for the food but you'll be more than welcome to join us for a bit. How comes you can't make it mate?

I'll be commuting in both days so It can't be a late one, and I don't like to commit to stuff I can't keep to. From what I remember of last year the food was secondary to the beer and chat, so i'm happy to stop by for an hour or so just to have a catch up and a drink. (thumbs u

I probably can't make the meal, but I would love to pop in for a pint or two.

Probably goes without saying that whatever the final number, Jamie is invited if he is able. in fact i know it goes without saying.

Yeah I think I will put Jamie on the list as I am certain he would attend if well and we can't be sure when we will know. :wishluck:

I won't put you on the list as I think it is primarily for the food but you'll be more than welcome to join us for a bit. How comes you can't make it mate?

I'll be commuting in both days so It can't be a late one, and I don't like to commit to stuff I can't keep to. From what I remember of last year the food was secondary to the beer and chat, so i'm happy to stop by for an hour or so just to have a catch up and a drink. (thumbs u

Completely understand, I commutted from weat London, so nit as far as you, last year and with working at the con three days straight it almost killed me, hence why im staying in a hotel this year.

I will be there next year....100%....

:applause:

Maybe a brewski or two.... :whistle:

only the 2, from what I remember you can certainly handle more :baiting:

How come you're not making it this year?

Still in "The Box," but next year I'll be back in Germany where its a skip, hop and a jump to that big Island near France...

Done deliberatly for our American friends lol

TBH I had a cheeky little bet, with myself, on who would point it out first and how long it would take them

, guess what, you were favourite and it was slightly longer than I expected. :/

That's what she said.

:roflmao:

Andrew are you going to LSCC?

Of course - I'll be the one carrying Andy's jacket, Nick's cigs and Garry's money.

I'll probably pop in for a drink like last time.

Hopefully most of you won't go to bed early like last time.

Coincidentally - did everybody go to bed just as you popped in? hm

Imran, your sig line states the wrong dates for the con (thumbs u

lol

Imran, your sig line states the wrong dates for the con (thumbs u

No, just the last show dates, considering how little I have posted here in the year, I never noticed.

Put me down, I'll be attendance again, hopefully those cute waitress will still be there.

No, you scared them away last time. :baiting:

Im sure i will be there again. Put me down +1 as im bringing Mama Hotflips to London for the first time for the show,

Jeff

You are on the list +1 (thumbs u

Also I need some more CGC mylites hm

Im sure i will be there again. Put me down +1 as im bringing Mama Hotflips to London for the first time for the show,

Jeff

You are on the list +1 (thumbs u

Also I need some more CGC mylites hm

Pallets are being built as we speak. Bringing two pallets over this time.