• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention CGC Board Meal - 02/23/13

143 posts in this topic

There are sure to be more, just had a look throu the photo's from last year and there were quite a few people there who we haven't heard from, don't know who a lot of them were. I'm guessing that some of the dealers like Bob and Ted may probably be joining us again are unlikely to have seen this thread.

There are sure to be more, just had a look throu the photo's from last year and there were quite a few people there who we haven't heard from, don't know who a lot of them were. I'm guessing that some of the dealers like Bob and Ted may probably be joining us again are unlikely to have seen this thread.

Garry, I messaged the fox this morning and I'll let you know when I have a reply (thumbs u

Garry, I messaged the fox this morning and I'll let you know when I have a reply (thumbs u

Excellent work, mate. :applause:

Personally I think 7.30 is fine.

+1

It allows an hour or so for some warm-up drinks :)

thought Friday night was the warm up drinks lol

Well I for one will be enjoying a few beers around the EXCel centre on Friday night :headbang:

Well the Fox ExCel are not returning my e-mails or phone calls. It's looking very much like I am going to have to go in and have a chat when I get a chance :(

If I haven't made contact in by the weekend I will start looking into other venues, any suggestions? From those who know the location better than I ;)

I would love to go, just need to see what the rest of my group decides to do.

Who are your group? Do you have a greatest hits out yet? hm

I spoke too soon lol

Just received a response and the date is available so we should be all good, all all the details still need to be confirmed :)

Well done, mate. (worship)

I spoke too soon lol

Just received a response and the date is available so we should be all good, all all the details still need to be confirmed :)

Gary, just make sure you tell them we have between 40-50 people and we want exclusive use of that room off the main bar.

They will also get frightened by everybody ordering food at once, so tell them that each table will order their own food in their own time. (thumbs u