• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention CGC Board Meal - 02/23/13

143 posts in this topic

Right guys I have booked the restaurant with the same exclusive arrangements as last year.

Here is what I was told...

Hi Gary

Ok that all looks fine. If you can guarantee me 40-50 people I am happy to offer you exclusive use that evening on the same arrangement as last year, with everyone paying separately.

Would you have any other requirements?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Events and General Manager

Fox Bars and Restaurants

* The booking is for 7.30 to 9pm

* We can all arrive and leave as we pleased and seating arrangements will by smaller tables as per last year.

* Bills will be paid for separately and on a table by table basis

* The menus is as set out on there website. I will try and post it later

* Bar is open to midnight but they have a license till 2am and they can stay open till then as long as enough people are staying to make it worth there while.

I hope everything is to every-ones liking. If you have any questions regards the venue ask and I will pass it on to the events manager.

I hope enough people do stay as they kicked us out well before 2am last year.

Good work Gaz :applause:

:wishluck:

Space permitting, I will be there along with my wife, Margaret. Jon Redfern (chaddesden33) should also be there with his 2 pals Geoff and Ian. I am also expecting to be with Lon Allen of Heritage and his wife Heather. So that is 7 of us - I hope there will be enough room!