• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention CGC Board Meal - 02/23/13

143 posts in this topic

Had it confirmed by John, I didnt realise it was at the oposite end to custom house and the Fox where we are dining out.

So he's confirmed that Prince Regent is the nearest DLR?

No that I was wrong and you were right :/

lol

The website is wrong and should be leading people to Prince regent, the closest DLR to the con. Not sure it makes much difference as you simply just need to walk through the entire length of the venue.

Which, obviously, is the length of a tube stop. :/

Had it confirmed by John, I didnt realise it was at the oposite end to custom house and the Fox where we are dining out.

lol

The website is wrong and should be leading people to Prince regent, the closest DLR to the con. Not sure it makes much difference as you simply just need to walk through the entire length of the venue.

(thumbs u

It's actually half a mile :)

lol

(thumbs u

Most of you guys could use the exercise. :baiting:

lol

(thumbs u

Most of you guys could use the exercise. :baiting:

:facepalm:

lol

(thumbs u

Is it in the same hall as last year?

I don't remember it being that far from the Customs house stop.

lol

(thumbs u

No.

It's right the other end of the centre.

lol

(thumbs u

No.

I'll bring a segway. (thumbs u

lol

(thumbs u

No.

Just get off the DLR at Prince Regent. Where are you staying? I lucked out and the hotel I am staying on is on that side of the complex...well about 0.8 miles from that side lol

lol

(thumbs u

No.

Just get off the DLR at Prince Regent. Where are you staying? I lucked out and the hotel I am staying on is on that side of the complex...well about 0.8 miles from that side lol

Hilton Canary Wharf.

I'm staying at the Travel Lodge Excel

Also 2 DlR stops from Custom house, in the opposite direction :/

Gary , where's the best stop on the DLR , I'll be coming from Euston .

Thanks

Bill

What to the Exel centre? It's Custom house , if you are talking about the travel lodge then it's Royal albert

Actually think it's Prince Regent, mate, as the halls are at the east end of the Excel this year. (thumbs u

OK so it's a big centre and you've moved into a bigger place , is there a hall number I should look for ?

I need to know where to stand in line . lol

Thanks

I'm staying at the Travel Lodge Excel

Also 2 DlR stops from Custom house, in the opposite direction :/

Gary , where's the best stop on the DLR , I'll be coming from Euston .

Thanks

Bill

What to the Exel centre? It's Custom house , if you are talking about the travel lodge then it's Royal albert

Actually think it's Prince Regent, mate, as the halls are at the east end of the Excel this year. (thumbs u

OK so it's a big centre and you've moved into a bigger place , is there a hall number I should look for ?

I need to know where to stand in line . lol

Thanks

Got this email this morning (for early entry):

With less than 48 hours to go to the London Super Comic Convention 2013 begins, please make sure you have printed of your e-tickets and have everything you need for your time at the show.

This year we are in Hall number N10 & N11, so if traveling by DLR, the closest stop is Prince Regent and not Customs House. Upon arrival all Early Weekend holders should start queuing outside hall N11 where the queue will begin, and continue towards hall N10.

We will be scanning tickets and allocating badges from 08.15 to allow you to leave the queue, relax and just walk in at 09.30 when the doors open. The earlier you arrive after this time, the less you will need to queue so please allow for this when planning your journey.

We hope you enjoy the weekend and get that special sketch or comic that you have been looking for, and let us take this opportunity to say Thank you for supporting us and helping to make the L.S.C.C., the U.K.'s largest comic convention. We couldn't do this without you.

The L.S.C.C. Crew

Man the time has flown by, I can't believe the con, and therefore the meal is only 2 sleeps a way :eek:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Packed last night but I haven't prepped any of my books for sigs and I'm out tonight!

Man the time has flown by, I can't believe the con, and therefore the meal is only 2 sleeps a way :eek:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Packed last night but I haven't prepped any of my books for sigs and I'm out tonight!

Packed last night? Are you a woman? :baiting:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Packed last night? Are you a woman? :baiting:

lol