• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention CGC Board Meal - 02/23/13

143 posts in this topic

Man the time has flown by, I can't believe the con, and therefore the meal is only 2 sleeps a way :eek:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Packed last night but I haven't prepped any of my books for sigs and I'm out tonight!

Packed last night? Are you a woman? :baiting:

I'm going out on the raz tonight, won't have time in the morning nursing a hangover as well. :makepoint:

Man the time has flown by, I can't believe the con, and therefore the meal is only 2 sleeps a way :eek:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Packed last night but I haven't prepped any of my books for sigs and I'm out tonight!

I'm going out on the raz tonight, won't have time in the morning nursing a hangover as well. :makepoint:

Gotta love those that take their partying seriously enough to plan for it.

:headbang:

Yeah I can't believe it!

Gotta love those that take their partying seriously enough to plan for it.

:headbang:

I have an overnight bag containing 26 slabs I'll be consigning at the con. I've got to drag these cross London tomorrow morning. :(

I didn't realise these things weighed so much!