• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top five favorite covers of all time.

338 posts in this topic

So, every two weeks, I meet with a group of comic collectors at the local library to discuss comics. I need to choose my top 5 covers . I am looking for images of your favorite covers, to help me decide. It can be anything from GA to modern.

Thanks!

hmmm there was a thread that had people posting their favorites, if you could dig that up you'd have some fast examples.

Im going to have to think on 5. (thumbs u

So, every two weeks, I meet with a group of comic collectors at the local library to discuss comics. I need to choose my top 5 covers . I am looking for images of your favorite covers, to help me decide. It can be anything from GA to modern.

Thanks!

I've always enjoyed this website, mainly because they explain the overall criteria they went by, plus a paragraph or two about each choice:

THE 25 ALL-TIME GREATEST COVERS OF AMERICAN COMIC BOOKS

(they also have a list of dumbest covers, some real doozies.)

Thanks!

I've always enjoyed this website, mainly because they explain the overall criteria they went by, plus a paragraph or two about each choice:

THE 25 ALL-TIME GREATEST COVERS OF AMERICAN COMIC BOOKS

(they also have a list of dumbest covers, some real doozies.)

Great link. My favorite of the 25 is More Fun #54