• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gadzukes Feedback Thread
1 1

44 posts in this topic

let me be the first to say that buying from gadzukes was a pleasure.

A smooth, non-paypal associated (check) transaction, good communication and great shipping.

The strange thing is that when I was removing the restraining bolt on the All Star Superman Absolute I bought, it started playing this weird hologram recording saying "help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope", and the note in the book said that it used to be the property of someone called Obi Wan Kenobi... wonder if he means old Ben Kenobi...

hmmmm

buy Droids from this guy with confidence!

Within 10 minutes of posting my DD1, Todd had swooped in, bought and paid for this marvel key. Fantastic guy to communicate with too. Just the kinda people we like to have around here on these bards that make it a great place to exchange books with confidence. gadzukes is solid solid solid in my book.

I've bought a couple high end keys from Todd (including an AF #15!) and he is very easy to work with, always accomodating, and very responsive. A total class act and asset to this site!

Buy from him with confidence!

Solid seller who not only sold me some great books, but dug around for some other books I asked about and enticed me with a nicely-priced package deal. That is how you sell comic books - great experience!

I recently bought a very interesting book from Gadzukes, Secret Missions. Very unusual and I am assuming rare book, since in all my years of collecting have I seen one. Grading was spot on, packaging was great, and the price was perfect.

I encourage anyone interested in doing biz with Gadzukes to not give it a second thought.

What can I say that hasn't already been mentioned. Well let me just reinforce

the obvious. Todd is an awesome person to deal with he is easy going and

very accomodating. Also it should be noted that our transaction was in the multiple

thousands so no need to hesitate if you're going to be making a large deal. I

promise it will go smooth. (thumbs u

Just picked up one of the best deals I've gotten so far on the Boards:

Absolute Sandman #1 - 4

The books were shipped super fast on Todd's dime since the price included shipping. He didn't skimp on the cost at all. I paid Friday late afternoon and got them Tuesday morning! :o

The books were packaged very well with stacked levels of cardboard and Styrofoam peanuts. A+ seller! :headbang: