• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's All Buy Joanna A DVD Player...

74 posts in this topic

Everybody chip in and lets buy Joanna a DVD player! Paypal me some spare change and we'll do a good deed, for no other reason that its always amusing to have her spank Meth about.

hell just about anyone can go out and buy themselves one of those APEX 49.99 ones from Wal-Mart

Many years ago I spent about 14 months out of work. Let me tell you - 49.99 can be a months worth of food. "Anyone" should be amended to "anyone with a slightly surplus budget."

Try it some time!

Yup, been there. $50 can be a lot at the end of the month - remember

quite a few times back in Cambridge when I was starving and freezing

trying to get by on a student salary. Hope things brighten up soon, Joanna.

> Are talkiung Cambridge like in Harvard Square, Central Square, Porter Square,

Skid row, Central Square, 30 min. walk to Tech Square or one depressing stop with the Red Line. Lots of good restaurants, tho, wish I had had the money to eat there...

My favorite was that Indian place right next to the T: best sword fish

curry I ever tasted! Heck, I even miss all those "Au Bon Pain"s - have

yet to see one out here in the West. Good to have upgraded from the

truck food, though tongue.giftongue.gifcrazy.gifshocked.gif . And, yeah, gawd I miss

that place too (at least 5 months of the year)!

Heck, I even miss all those "Au Bon Pain"s

My best girlfriend from the past and I used to go there every Saturday for brunch. Was very tasty and they really DID have tasty French Bread (I have been to Nice since and will still say they had tasty French bread - not the best but damned good!"

I think I can guess what 5 months those are! Lettuce see...April May September October November?

Or Maybe March April May Spetember October?

Lot of good Indian restaraunts in Central Square. Did you even go to that Ethiopian one where they serve you huge round soft bread upon which to scoop up the other dishes you ordered?