• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Wifey and I are enjoying Borderlands 2 right now. Lots of fun blowing stuff up, and enough RPG elements to satisfy my loot collecting OCD. Most fun co-op play since saints row, IMHO. Also anybody on Xbox live should check out Happy Wars, it's free to download and fun to play.

Did not like Happy Wars at all. Maybe I just did not get the hang of it. Send me a friend request on Xbox....if you playing it you can show me how to play it. GT frank13254

No prob, I'll send a request next time I'm on. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but after a few beers and some friends joining in I got hooked.

My brother from another mother got me a genesis with a bunch of games built in. Fun playing stuff like Altered Beast again. You can keep your newfangled video games, once I find my Toejam and Earl, I may never leave the house again. :ohnoez:

Posted this in the comic room thread, but it's also appropriate here.

IMG_9650_zps352eef89.jpg

NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube are hooked up along with the PS3. The Wii is downstairs in the main living area.

Boxed SNES is on the wish list to pair with the boxed NES atop the bookcases.

That's my Nintendo Power collection at the bottom of the black bookcase. I have issues starting around 35 up a ways and a few of the earlier ones. Need to finish the beginning of that run. Those colored magazine holders are the Super Power Club ones, which are fun:

624688178_tp.jpg

The games are in Nintendo Power boxes. Not sure when those were released, but they're good display pieces.

I am currently in the middle of Uncharted 3. I love that series.

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption (Mr.9.8 gave me the game :) )

And I love it (My big brother knows what games I like :whee: )

I could spend hours just playing the side missions and challenges :)

I played ACIII and I thought it was boring zzz

I had a SNES and Sega Genesis as a kid.

My favorite SNES game is Super Metroid.

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption (Mr.9.8 gave me the game :) )

And I love it (My big brother knows what games I like :whee: )

I could spend hours just playing the side missions and challenges :)

I played ACIII and I thought it was boring zzz

I had a SNES and Sega Genesis as a kid.

My favorite SNES game is Super Metroid.

Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. In my mind, it's the best game Rockstar has put out, and that's saying something.

NES, SNES, Uncle Scrooge 1 and FF 50? :headbang: Awesome!

Just ones that were convenient out of the boxes when I moved in. I have a bunch of comics and other stuff I need to get up on the walls. It's a work in progress. Since people always post about sun concerns... they're low grade copies and I am going to get some heavy curtains.

Edited by yecul

Probably not unfortunately, I really focus in on my favorite series (Zelda, Mario) and pick up some of the best regarded games. At least with the newer stuff. I grew up with NES and SNES.

I had such a bad time playing the first assassin's creed (after being hyped for so long) that I never touched another one...

Most people tell me that Assassin's Creed 2 is the real deal but I never got around to even try it... I just don't care much for that game.

[font:Book Antiqua]Try it, you will not be disappointed.

One of the best games and the sequels are good too...[/font]

:headbang:

This http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6117092#Post6117092 is in the WC. I've been engrossed in Assassins Creed III since Christmas. So much fun and so immersive.

That thread is so last year. :whatev:

re-playing Fallout 3 _(game of the year edition) ...for about the 5th time lol

Such an awesome game! I was kinda disappointed with New Vegas, kept running into game breaking glitches and had to start over. Only beat it once, maybe I should give it another try...

Such an awesome game! I was kinda disappointed with New Vegas, kept running into game breaking glitches and had to start over. Only beat it once, maybe I should give it another try...

I thought Fallout 3 was more buggy then Vegas.

Both awesome games.

Anyone play Skyrim?

That was my favorite game of this generation. I must have finished it at least 4 times... I can't wait for a new one!