• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Lot of people I was playing ESO with went back to Destiny recently.

I've pretty much stopped gaming for right now. Waiting for Fractured But Whole to come out (preordered) and thinking about playing the RE remake (free on PS Plus)

Recently fired up the PS3 to play.....THE SIMS 3!!!! (Great waste of time)

I'm on the fence for getting Skyrim (Oct 28) They want $80 for it. Not so sure it's worth it just for a graphics update and some basic mods. Might just wait this one out till it becomes free on plus

Red Dead Redemption 2 however....might pick that one up as well

It's close to stars wars , I think both stars wars and battlefield are both made by the same companies

Sweet. I was already planning on buying Battlefield when the price dropped but I may have to buy sooner than later. I know a lot of people got bored with Star Wars pretty early but it's still my go to game; I can't get enough of it.

This should have been the original release.

That game was so freaking buggy, it was impossible to play at times, waiting for patches.

That being said, I did get a platinum trophy for this game....

I never thought the bugs were game breaking. They were annoying at times, but the scope of the game was so incredible I didn't care.

Oh and I'm still going strong in Destiny. The new update has brought some friends back and we've been having a lot of fun.

The update has been fun, I still haven't wandered into WotM yet...hopefully soon.

Anyone going to get Titanfall 2? I enjoyed the first one but it lacked enough content. Reviews seem to say it is decent in comparison, but it is not selling well.
No thanks. Visually great, but I never totally enjoyed the lack of solo play. P2P combat is fun sometimes, but I don't want it to be the only thing a game has.

Skyrim is out. Anyone try it?

I'm having fun with it. The graphical update is nice, but nothing earth shattering. I haven't experienced any major bugs yet, nor have I played with any mods. Since ES 6 is apparently not coming out for a long time, I'll make due with Skyrim for another thousand hours. :D

Well, I tried to get the NES classic at Best Buy this morning. The limit was one unit per person. The store had exactly 25 units, and I was number 26 on line. So it goes.

Anybody here able to get one?