• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

From what I read the NES will come with those games and that's it.

No Internet connectivity, no sd card slot, no way to add new games. What you get it how it will be for ever

Dishonored 2 comes out today! :banana:

I tried to play Dishoned. I just couldnt get into it. Not into the Thiefing/Sneaky games

It can be played more aggressively.

I'm currently playing Splinter Cell : Blacklist. Excellent so far.

Bumping from obscurity.

Is anyone experiencing issues with the Xbox One wireless controllers randomly disconnecting? Mine has started doing it and Google says it appears to be a common problem.

On a related note, if you're looking for Battlefield 1, keep your eyes peeled on Amazon. It drops there to $30-35 from time to time but always seems to sell out quickly.

Skyrim is out. Anyone try it?

I'm having fun with it. The graphical update is nice, but nothing earth shattering. I haven't experienced any major bugs yet, nor have I played with any mods. Since ES 6 is apparently not coming out for a long time, I'll make due with Skyrim for another thousand hours. :D

After reading that they've done nothing to fix any of the bugs and basically just gave it a graphical overhaul, I'm not going to be bothered.

I'm having fun with it. The graphical update is nice, but nothing earth shattering. I haven't experienced any major bugs yet, nor have I played with any mods. Since ES 6 is apparently not coming out for a long time, I'll make due with Skyrim for another thousand hours. :D

After reading that they've done nothing to fix any of the bugs and basically just gave it a graphical overhaul, I'm not going to be bothered.

Like you said, they didn't fix anything. Slapped a new coat of paint on it and called it a day. That being said, it's Skyrim, and it's awesome. I haven't run into anything game breaking, but I quick save often just in case.

Between Skyrim and getting back into ESO, my RPG plate is full. One of these days I'll get around to playing Witcher, and see if all the hype is real.

Like you said, they didn't fix anything. Slapped a new coat of paint on it and called it a day. That being said, it's Skyrim, and it's awesome. I haven't run into anything game breaking, but I quick save often just in case.

Between Skyrim and getting back into ESO, my RPG plate is full. One of these days I'll get around to playing Witcher, and see if all the hype is real.

I've completely given up on ESO, to the chagrin of online friends. Just can't handle all the changed they keep making, while not fixing the problems that have been apparent since launch.

What platform are you playing on?

I've completely given up on ESO, to the chagrin of online friends. Just can't handle all the changed they keep making, while not fixing the problems that have been apparent since launch.

What platform are you playing on?

I'm on Xbox. I bought it at launch, gave up on it after a month. Now with the 1 Tamriel update I'm back, and me and wifey are having fun with it. I'm not usually an MMO fan, so I find myself getting annoyed at dumb people that stand around quest givers spamming AOE's. I'm still trying to get used to switching between weapon bars in the middle of a fight. lol

What platform are you on?

Well that sucks, I'm on PS4 lol

Would have been cool to hook up.

Indeed :sorry:

We haven't tried any public dungeons, trials, etc. yet. Still leveling up our toons. They say that the world is now scaled to each players level, but it doesn't seem that way when I stumble into a world boss and get one-shot ganked 3 seconds into the fight.

And forget about pvp, I don't feel like getting tea bagged by an Orc.

The New Life holiday event that's going on now is pretty fun, though.

Well that sucks, I'm on PS4 lol

Would have been cool to hook up.

Indeed :sorry:

We haven't tried any public dungeons, trials, etc. yet. Still leveling up our toons. They say that the world is now scaled to each players level, but it doesn't seem that way when I stumble into a world boss and get one-shot ganked 3 seconds into the fight.

And forget about pvp, I don't feel like getting tea bagged by an Orc.

The New Life holiday event that's going on now is pretty fun, though.

They've changed world bosses so that there is no way someone can solo them. So don't feel bad. Everywhere else is definitely scaled.

Anybody using the PS4 Pro? I have one, but found that certain advertised 4k tv aren't actually able to display it in 4k, or supports HDR gaming.

As for games I'm currently staying with the PSVR, and have had a few games with EVE Valkyrie being the most intense. Also if you have a PSVR headset, and Star Wars Battlefront they have the attack on the DeathStar VR mission available for it free on the PlayStation store.

For none VR games I recently got the Witcher 3 since PSN had a sale with all the DLC included around a month ago, and am thinking of getting Titan Fall 2 since I've heard great things about.

It's very clever. Game looks pretty fun as well.

Kinda disappointed with Stick of Truth in the sense it's quite a small world to roam and pretty linear. Otherwise, the canon and humor is spot on, loads of laughs