• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic shops online for back issues?

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a good website to buy unslabbed back issues that will ship internationally. I know Mile High have a good range but some crazy prices. I'm mainly interested in Marvel stuff. Thanks for your help.

Doug Sulipa's Comic World

Reputation for having the odd hard to find. He lists his comics but not the condition so if you find what you are looking for, you have to email him for the condition. He is an excellent grader that grades to CGC's standards. You should really give him a try.

His email address is cworld@mts.net and operates out of Winnipeg, Canada. I get to see him in person, so I don't know his web-site address.

www.metropolis.com has a great web-site and also from what I understand on these threads a good reputation.

Gary Dolgoff has a reputation for under-grading, but I don't know his web address. I am sure someone else will come along and provide it.

I buy from Doug and he is an excellent grader, but if you are unhappy he will instantly refund your money! He also ships his comics in bulletproof packaging! A++ all the way!